One Day of Winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much attention do cats need? Really? Especially as she's at home all day every day!!

Though I'm sure I read on her last post that Raven normally latches on at 8pm till about 6am so that's why she stays in bed with her but she unlatched last night so she was able to get up.

I think she’s ridiculous, she just obviously can’t be arsed with them. I saw that post too, Ravens basically using her as a dummy, she’s not nursing at all

Reactions: 2
I've got 2 cats and 2 children with a very small age gap and I honestly can not understand her reasoning for getting rid of them. I find it so incredibly sad that she seems to be shunning every little piece of herself since having raven. It's ok to be more than just a mother to little humans.

Reactions: 3
Those poor cats. She should be ashamed of herself.

She's a nut job too. I remember a couple of years ago, someone on Instagram had a baby and called it "Winter *middle name* Wolfe" (surname actually Wolfe I believe) and used the hashtag #winterwolfe.

Pee went NUTS and made the poor new mother's life an absolute misery. The girl had NO idea there was another Winter Wolfe, she'd just had a baby and had never heard of her. Pee made it ALL about her, how terrible this other person was, etc. It was really nasty and cruel. Since then, I've known what a nasty person she is.

Well that’s not very Buddhist of her! Xx

Reactions: 6

She's a nut job too. I remember a couple of years ago, someone on Instagram had a baby and called it "Winter *middle name* Wolfe" (surname actually Wolfe I believe) and used the hashtag #winterwolfe.

Pee went NUTS and made the poor new mother's life an absolute misery. The girl had NO idea there was another Winter Wolfe, she'd just had a baby and had never heard of her. Pee made it ALL about her, how terrible this other person was, etc. It was really nasty and cruel. Since then, I've known what a nasty person she is.
I'd totally forgotten about this, was so nasty

Reactions: 1

Wow, I missed this! I heard the story about her seeing pictures on Instagram of a baby that she thought looked like Winter, and screen shotting them to keep and look at.

• Wow
Wow, I missed this! I heard the story about her seeing pictures on Instagram of a baby that she thought looked like Winter, and screen shotting them to keep and look at.
That’s really odd. I don’t have children but I imagine if I did, I’d be thoroughly disturbed by that. The thought of someone screenshotting images of my young cousins is worrying, I can’t imagine how concerned I’d be if it were photos of my own children.

I had a look through the winterwolfe hashtags and think I’ve found the girl, but can’t see any comments on her posts from Nicola or anything 🤷‍♀️

That’s really odd. I don’t have children but I imagine if I did, I’d be thoroughly disturbed by that. The thought of someone screenshotting images of my young cousins is worrying, I can’t imagine how concerned I’d be if it were photos of my own children.
You can't say that here😂😂😂Previously I pointed this out that its incredibly creepy and got told I was not understanding her grief and I was being narrow minded. IT. IS. WEIRD. SAVING. PHOTOS. OF. OTHER. PEOPLES. CHILDREN!

Reactions: 8
Grief does funny things to people, so although I can understand why she did it, it’s still wrong. Wasn’t it a photo of a baby breastfeeding?

Grief does funny things to people, so although I can understand why she did it, it’s still wrong. Wasn’t it a photo of a baby breastfeeding?
Yes it was. It was a mother breastfeeding her own child and she said she saved it because the child looked like hers and she was jealous

It's like I said before. I have lost a child. I know fully what grief is like and what it does to you. But I never for one minute saved photos of random children onto my phone because they looked like mine

Yes it was. It was a mother breastfeeding her own child and she said she saved it because the child looked like hers and she was jealous

It's like I said before. I have lost a child. I know fully what grief is like and what it does to you. But I never for one minute saved photos of random children onto my phone because they looked like mine
I'd guess it probably happens more than you'd think. So many people put photos of their kids out there, it would be easy enough to find a picture of a young baby that resembled your own. Especially as most babies look fairly similar to each other. This doesn't make it right or normal behaviour though.

I think the weirdest part of it is admitting to it. Why would you tell people you did it? Surely you'd realise that it might look odd to other people, and keep it to yourself?

Reactions: 4
😳 I didn’t know any of the harassment of the poor mum who chose the same moniker for her child or the saving photos of another baby who looked like hers. As someone said, grief to that degree must be unimaginable but I suspect she wouldn’t take kindly to someone screen shotting a photo of Raven breastfeeding because it looked like a child they had lost!

Saying that she’s always filming it just in case we forget what an amazing gentle parent/earth mother/mother Teresa/Nobel peace prize candidate/Buddhist icon she is so WHO KNOWS.

When Raven falls asleep why does she just not wake her up? So she goes to bed at a normal time? I mean we’ve all been there when they’ve had a danger nap however don’t let that be for hours. Just let her have a 30 minute power nap simple as! She always has to make parenting extra difficult just so she can moan.

Reactions: 5
When Raven falls asleep why does she just not wake her up? So she goes to bed at a normal time? I mean we’ve all been there when they’ve had a danger nap however don’t let that be for hours. Just let her have a 30 minute power nap simple as! She always has to make parenting extra difficult just so she can moan.
Because everything has to be Raven-led. If Raven wants to danger nap at tea time then everyone else has to deal with the consequences. All routine and rules are wrong unless Raven wants them. If it's considered "socially expected" then it's bad. Very, very bad. 🙄🙄🙄

(Am I allowed to say I think Raven is a ridiculous name? Suppose I just did 🤷‍♀️)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It reminds me of 'Thats so Raven' and I'm just waiting for Pea to say it one day. Classic Raven. That's so Raven...

It’s Raven Rain, isn’t it? Very try-hard bohemian. A bit like going by “Pea” when your parents called you Nicola 😄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.