One Day of Winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it before but sharing images of your dead child publicly on the internet HAS to do something to your brain. I think it should be against the law

I’m starting to think she has a sideline in making content for pervs and fetishists, because that video in bed that showed her entire boob and naked torso was so graphic, I can’t believe anyone would choose to film that and put it on the internet for all to see. This goes way beyond normalising breastfeeding, it’s exhibitionism. I’m surprised she doesn’t get reported.
I have reported her a few times now.

Reactions: 1
I reported her yesterday and it got took down. The one where raven was chewing on her
I also reported that one, as I thought it was inappropriate! I got a message saying it had been taken down, but it was more than likely just the story expiring!

I have no issues at all with breastfeeding, but filming your child chewing on your tit (not feeding) with your other tit hanging loose while you smirk and look into the camera is weird in the extreme. Why broadcast that to millions of strangers including your parents and friends.

Exactly, I’m all for breastfeeding, it’s a completely natural thing, but I honestly think she posts these sorts of stories sometimes to show off the fact that raven breastfeeds still, but her chewing on her nipple is not breastfeeding, it’s just bloody bizarre, I think she looks smug when she constantly stares down the camera whilst doing these stories, which gets right on my tits 😂

Reactions: 6
I may be speaking out of turn here, but does anyone else think she dresses Raven so 'boyish' (I'm aware there's no right or wrong way to dress either gender, but you get my drift) because she's trying to over compensate for Winter dying?
I feel awful for that girl, that she gets wolves constantly shoved down her throat. I feel like she lives in that little boys shadow constantly. She was never allowed to become her own person I feel like they have forced her character upon her. Like is that what she imagined Winter to be like, that's why shes dressed the way she is etc?
I've never had the pain of losing a child, but I feel like its really really mentally damaged her. In an unhealthy way?

Reactions: 8
I may be speaking out of turn here, but does anyone else think she dresses Raven so 'boyish' (I'm aware there's no right or wrong way to dress either gender, but you get my drift) because she's trying to over compensate for Winter dying?
I feel awful for that girl, that she gets wolves constantly shoved down her throat. I feel like she lives in that little boys shadow constantly. She was never allowed to become her own person I feel like they have forced her character upon her. Like is that what she imagined Winter to be like, that's why shes dressed the way she is etc?
I've never had the pain of losing a child, but I feel like its really really mentally damaged her. In an unhealthy way?
I think she does it to push home the idea she doesn't believe in gender stereo typing. There's a lot of stereotypical "boys" toys too.

"Oo look at me, my child goes against all stereotypes, expresses her creativity all over my kitchen floor, and will be breastfeeding ten minutes before she walks down the aisle on her wedding day. Aren't I such a good parent?"

• Haha
I don’t think she’s consciously choosing boyish clothes, it’s just that she’s so alternative and loves to signal how alternative she is. And a big part of performative alternative parenting is dressing your child in quirky gender neutral clothes all the time. Like you’d rather die than buy them supermarket clothing or something with a Disney character on.

I don’t have an issue with quirky gender neutral clothes on kids per se, some of them are really cute. But the snobbery and the “I’m soooo non-mainstream, guys!” really gets on my tits.

Last edited:
I don’t think she’s consciously choosing boyish clothes, it’s just that she’s so alternative and loves to signal how alternative she is. And a big part of performative alternative parenting is dressing your child in quirky gender neutral clothes all the time. Like you’d rather die than buy them supermarket clothing or something with a Disney character on.

I don’t have an issue with quirky gender neutral clothes on kids per se, some of them are really cute. But the snobbery and the “I’m soooo non-mainstream, guys!” really gets on my tits.
This is what I was trying to say, but you said it better 😂😂

Reactions: 3
She could have easily put her tits away in the last photo. She wasn’t even latched!!!! 😩🤣

Reactions: 2
I cannot cope with any more stories of her chewed up nipples, for the love of God woman, put them away! Also, she's constantly banging on about gentle parenting & having respect for Raven but spends most of the time with her phone in her hand filming every aspect of her kids life. Maybe Raven would behave much better if she actually spent time playing etc without being filmed!

Reactions: 4
I cannot cope with any more stories of her chewed up nipples, for the love of God woman, put them away! Also, she's constantly banging on about gentle parenting & having respect for Raven but spends most of the time with her phone in her hand filming every aspect of her kids life. Maybe Raven would behave much better if she actually spent time playing etc without being filmed!
I do think Pea plays with her in the most amazing way and gets so involved but I think she would be happier if she didn’t have the phone all the time. I suppose she needs to keep up with social media if she wants to launch another book or something but apart from that I’m not really sure why she bothers. She’s not a AD obsessed knob either so 🧐🧐🧐

I do think Pea plays with her in the most amazing way and gets so involved but I think she would be happier if she didn’t have the phone all the time. I suppose she needs to keep up with social media if she wants to launch another book or something but apart from that I’m not really sure why she bothers. She’s not a AD obsessed knob either so 🧐🧐🧐
because she absolutely thrives off of the attention

Reactions: 5
How can anyone think that other people are THAT interested in seeing your kid play? It’s weird.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.