One Day of Winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand perfectly what she has gone through. Did you ever want to save a photo of someone else's child being breastfed because it looked like yours? Just out of curiosity. Because I know I sure as hell didn't. If you cannot respect someone else's opinion then surely you should not be on this website.

This is a website full of people stating their opinions. Pea is an excellent mother to Raven. But I just did not agree with her saving photos of another woman breastfeeding her child. It is not against the law to state an opinion. Just as you have stated yours :)
Absolutely. And it's my opinion that you're wrong to be so judgemental about how a mother copes with the loss of her child. It's my opinion that that judgement shows a lack of empathy and a poor understanding of grief in and of itself. :)

Raven is naughty.

I know gentle parenting says no child is naughty etc

Pouring her weetbix on the floor and drawing on the floor with chalk?
Isn't good behaviour.
I'll have someone coming for me saying I lack empathy no doubt🤷🏻‍♀️ but in my opinion if a child empties something onto the floor they know they shouldn't while laughing at you then they are bloody well naughty! I'm all for kids expressing themselves but not while being a little tit about it

Absolutely. And it's my opinion that you're wrong to be so judgemental about how a mother copes with the loss of her child. It's my opinion that that judgement shows a lack of empathy and a poor understanding of grief in and of itself. :)
And in my opinion you're extremely strange if you can justify saving photos of other children on your phone even if its because of grief. Doesn't mean I lack empathy or don't understand grief cause believe me I do. Nothing compares to the pain of losing your child. I apologise to have caused offence to you and do not wish to cause an argument. I simply shared my opinion as you shared yours :) stay safe x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'll have someone coming for me saying I lack empathy no doubt🤷🏻‍♀️ but in my opinion if a child empties something onto the floor they know they shouldn't while laughing at you then they are bloody well naughty! I'm all for kids expressing themselves but not while being a little tit about it

And in my opinion you're extremely strange if you can justify saving photos of other children on your phone even if its because of grief. Doesn't mean I lack empathy or don't understand grief cause believe me I do. Nothing compares to the pain of losing your child. I apologise to have caused offence to you and do not wish to cause an argument. I simply shared my opinion as you shared yours :) stay safe x
I also find it very strange taking screen shots of someone else’s child. We are all aloud our opinion. Just turning it around but if it was a bloke saying he had taken screenshots of someone else’s child he would be hung out to dry

Reactions: 8
I also find it very strange taking screen shots of someone else’s child. We are all aloud our opinion. Just turning it around but if it was a bloke saying he had taken screenshots of someone else’s child he would be hung out to dry
THANK YOU! Finally someone gets it! If a man openly admitted to taking screenshots of someones child then they would be lynched!

Reactions: 7
Raven really annoys me too for some reason 🙈 I think it’s the way she talks..
also, hate the way Nicola pronounces ‘because’ BECUS
I don’t like the way she talks either 🤦🏼‍♀️ Really whiney. Feel bad saying it about a child but I think it links into the way pea has brought her up to literally be able to do what she wants and demand attention when she wants.

Reactions: 2
Found the video of Raven hanging off her nipple in bed so uncomfortable 😩😩
Its so unnecessary however these type of parents like to make out its a natural bond! Raven does not need to be hanging on her nipple anymore. Its like a power thing from the child i think. Its weird its not nutritious or healthy.

It made me so uncomfortable to see her chewing on her nipple this morning 😅 by all means breast feed her until she’s choosing her university but to video her literally chomping at the TEAT is far too much for a good Friday morn.

Reactions: 9
Really makes me cringe cause I can see Ravens teeth and I'm like my god ouch. My nipples shrink into non existence when I see it

Reactions: 4
It made me so uncomfortable to see her chewing on her nipple this morning 😅 by all means breast feed her until she’s choosing her university but to video her literally chomping at the TEAT is far too much for a good Friday morn.

Totally unnecessary, it made me feel uncomfortable too, and the creepy stares Pea does to the camera whilst Raven is using her as a chew toy 🙈... just no!!

Reactions: 7
Whyyyyy is she showing us her kid in the bath?? It's one thing choosing to show your own naked body parts, showing your kid's is a whole other issue.

Whyyyyy is she showing us her kid in the bath?? It's one thing choosing to show your own naked body parts, showing your kid's is a whole other issue.
There are far too many Instagrammers doing this. Do they not realise that public profiles mean perverts can access their photos and take screenshots? Idiots.

Yes videoing and taking photos of kids in the bath seems all the rage at the moment. Very very very bizarre. I know they've not got much opp to create content but showing your child naked in the bath to thousands of strangers online is completely unacceptable.

And this woman works with kids, you'd think she'd be more up on safeguarding than most.

She is very much a sanctimonious mum! I can’t stand the fact she lets raven sit in her nappies on the dining table!

I have no issues at all with breastfeeding, but filming your child chewing on your tit (not feeding) with your other tit hanging loose while you smirk and look into the camera is weird in the extreme. Why broadcast that to millions of strangers including your parents and friends.

• Haha
I have no issues at all with breastfeeding, but filming your child chewing on your tit (not feeding) with your other tit hanging loose while you smirk and look into the camera is weird in the extreme. Why broadcast that to millions of strangers including your parents and friends.
I’m starting to think she has a sideline in making content for pervs and fetishists, because that video in bed that showed her entire boob and naked torso was so graphic, I can’t believe anyone would choose to film that and put it on the internet for all to see. This goes way beyond normalising breastfeeding, it’s exhibitionism. I’m surprised she doesn’t get reported.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.