One Day Of Winter #5 Bathroom locked, lentil slop, favouritism has to stop.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet again painting mainstream schooling as damaging for children, and that R is simply too wild, too bright and precocious to be stifled by “the system”. It’s just pen on her face Pea, it’s not that deep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I reckon she’s after a job at that school! She works in mainstream but seems to clearly dislike it!

Reactions: 8
What must she think of the parents who choose to send their children to the mainstream school she works at

Reactions: 2
9F166241-3DBB-4760-9EC2-D63B07957BB8.jpeg

Is that seriously classed as home schooling?? Also, they have to pay £50 a day to the school for the pleasure of home schooling! Crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seems rather contradictory doesn't It? It's ok for her to work at a main stream school but her child can't go to one?
I think one of her own colleagues once pointed this out to her on Facebook.

However, I think you're all missing the point. Mainstream education is fine for regular kids, but Raven isn't a regular kid. She's a child genius, and as such a regular school wouldn't be good enough for her. 😏😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think one of her own colleagues once pointed this out to her on Facebook.

However, I think you're all missing the point. Mainstream education is fine for regular kids, but Raven isn't a regular kid. She's a child genius, and as such a regular school wouldn't be good enough for her. 😏😏😏
Ah of course, how could I forget! Will be interesting to see if Ember goes to this flexi school.

Reactions: 5
Ah of course, how could I forget! Will be interesting to see if Ember goes to this flexi school.
Don’t be silly. It’s only for R. Saying that do you think there’ll be a time when she puts R in a mainstream school?

Reactions: 4
You know what I’d actually forgot all about her cause she’s blocked me until I saw this thread pop up as suggested🤣 clearly haven’t missed much

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 797719
Little dig at Dean there!
I'm not surprised Dean's said no to more kids. Poor bloke is probably working himself to the bone to provide for the ones they've got, then coming home to that filthy house and the same old slop to eat every day. He's probably praying for a time when the kids are a bit older and she can't use breastfeeding and home "schooling" *cough* poundshop exercise books *cough* as an excuse for living like a woman.

On another note, has she deleted some highlights from her profile? I swear there was something about play ideas?

Reactions: 7