One Day Of Winter #5 Bathroom locked, lentil slop, favouritism has to stop.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ that made me laugh! Donā€™t forget her trips to Sainsburyā€™s over the road from her country side based house!
How could I forget about those, I forgot about her lovely countryside views, 10 mins outside the city centre šŸ˜‚

I'm not so sure about this. They have their own open Instagram page and there are loads of kids faces on show.
I agree, also itā€™s not really a Nurseryā€™s place to dictate what a parent posts on their Instagram, unless it is endangering other childrenā€™s safety (ie sheā€™s posting pics of other peopleā€™s children at the Nursery without permission etc) I think itā€™s more than likely Dean or family that have had a word with her, or something has happened in real life to prompt this, but itā€™s her own fault, she invades those poor girls privacy so so much, weā€™ve seen everything - from R nursing, to the girls faeces on the floor, itā€™s bloody disgusting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Itā€™s people online and her reading here thatā€™s sparked it off. She gets a lot of ā€œconcerned messagesā€ shall we say!
She posts way more on FB now, which is a closed account. But as a I said in a previous post, just make your insta private then? Her brain doesnā€™t work like normal peoples.

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s started her own home tutoring business ā€¦. Sheā€™s made a Facebook page for it and everything!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
No way? She can't spell, for a start. Plus who would take their children to that stinking filth pit to be smacked up by Venom?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No, sheā€™s a teaching assistant - she hasnā€™t done any teaching qualifications at all.

Reactions: 4
No, sheā€™s a teaching assistant - she hasnā€™t done any teaching qualifications at all.
Not necessarily I'm a teaching assistant, level 3 and I teach alternative curriculum and multiple interventions šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø though her house is bogging I hope she isn't planning on having other kids there

Reactions: 1
Is she actually tutoring other kids, or is it to show off how she uses CBeebies magazines and poundshop wipe-clean books to give her daughter a top class education?

Reactions: 9
It says on there she's a teacher. That's fraud, surely? As much as TAs are fantastic and I really value them, and yes, some are qualified to TA standards, they still aren't teachers.

I donā€™t think she is offering to tutor(not yet anyway) she is just setting up a page sharing their home ed which loads of people do.

Funny that she hasnā€™t put that Raven goes to schoolā€¦.

Bugger me. She might have migrated to Facebook, but the flowery, pretentious writing style is still the same.

Are there really people out there who give tit about this? I don't really tell anyone outside my own family what my child does at school, because to anyone else it's boring. This is no different in my opinion.

Bugger me. She might have migrated to Facebook, but the flowery, pretentious writing style is still the same.

Are there really people out there who give tit about this? I don't really tell anyone outside my own family what my child does at school, because to anyone else it's boring. This is no different in my opinion.
I follow a load of home ed pages because some are really inspirational and itā€™s a good way of getting new ideas and finding likeminded people, I wonā€™t be following Nicola though, like you say too much flowery writing and no actual content.

I follow a load of home ed pages because some are really inspirational and itā€™s a good way of getting new ideas and finding likeminded people, I wonā€™t be following Nicola though, like you say too much flowery writing and no actual content.
Don't get me wrong, I imagine there are some that are very helpful. I had a nosey on a few when we were doing home learning during lock down, because I wanted to give my son a bit more to do to keep him entertained and using his brain. I don't remember any being like hers though.

Nicola's page just comes across as bragging about how wonderful her methods are (not that there appears to be much more method than letting her do what she likes.) And how advanced Raven is (we all know she doesn't appear to be any more advanced than any other kid her age.) She also really needs her hair brushing in that cover photo.

I have a friend with a child Raven's age. Due to Covid and serious health issues in their household, she has chosen to home educate her for this school year. She's collected loads of resources, researched roughly what she needs to be learning to keep up with her peers, and spoken to other local home educators for advice. She doesn't just leave the paints out and let her decide between painting or watching cartoons.

I donā€™t think she is offering to tutor(not yet anyway) she is just setting up a page sharing their home ed which loads of people do.

Funny that she hasnā€™t put that Raven goes to schoolā€¦.
I dunno - she's added her mobile number and business hours.

• Wow
Don't get me wrong, I imagine there are some that are very helpful. I had a nosey on a few when we were doing home learning during lock down, because I wanted to give my son a bit more to do to keep him entertained and using his brain. I don't remember any being like hers though.

Nicola's page just comes across as bragging about how wonderful her methods are (not that there appears to be much more method than letting her do what she likes.) And how advanced Raven is (we all know she doesn't appear to be any more advanced than any other kid her age.) She also really needs her hair brushing in that cover photo.

I have a friend with a child Raven's age. Due to Covid and serious health issues in their household, she has chosen to home educate her for this school year. She's collected loads of resources, researched roughly what she needs to be learning to keep up with her peers, and spoken to other local home educators for advice. She doesn't just leave the paints out and let her decide between painting or watching cartoons.
Iā€™ve been home educating my children for many years now. I wouldnā€™t follow her page because it isnā€™t really anything interesting or new plus her daughter isnā€™t actually compulsory school age and goes to nursery for several days of the week so I canā€™t really see how she feels that she can inspire others or understand what it is like to take on full legal responsibility for your childā€™s education. She is just another wannabe.

Huh, looks like sheā€™s hoping to her her Insta fame to monetise her home ed ideas. I doubt very much sheā€™s going to share content for free.

Crowded market though - the Internet is bursting with mommy home ed blogs, especially Americans.

Sheā€™s set it up as a business type page, but maybe itā€™s more of a blog!? But she has put her mobile number on there šŸ¤”. Imagine your child going to her for the day! What did you eat today darling?? Brown slop and chick peas mummy!! We all ate off each otherā€™s plates whilst standing on the table too!
Sorry I didnā€™t mean to offend or say sheā€™s a TA and has no qualifications in that respect, what I meant was that sheā€™s not got actual teaching qualifications.

I am sure it will all last 5 minutes anyway!

Reactions: 5
Huh, looks like sheā€™s hoping to her her Insta fame to monetise her home ed ideas. I doubt very much sheā€™s going to share content for free.

Crowded market though - the Internet is bursting with mommy home ed blogs, especially Americans.
She'll be trying to make money somewhere, she's got Raven's school to pay for. She's already said it's going to make things tight financially. She's either hoping to become the next big thing in home educating, or she's still fishing for another book deal.