One Day Of Winter #5 Bathroom locked, lentil slop, favouritism has to stop.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not learned anything, her Facebook page is wide open so she’s still not protecting those girls and their privacy! Although no boob or sausage nip pics thank goodness!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s not learned anything, her Facebook page is wide open so she’s still not protecting those girls and their privacy! Although no boob or sausage nip pics thank goodness!!!
Well , she is now really really careful on Instagram. She only shows the tops or backs of their heads now.

(I mean, at least she's trying, even if the rest of her fully open profile shows their faces because she hasnt removed or blurred them 🤣)

I think she wont ever close her accounts because she's still hoping and working out how to make money from them

Reactions: 6
Ugh oh my good lord I just discovered her ‘home school’ Facebook page. Full of boring whimsical tales of her mediocre child doing mediocre things with Nicola trying to pass them off as magical, inspired works of a genius. Embarrassed for her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ugh oh my good lord I just discovered her ‘home school’ Facebook page. Full of boring whimsical tales of her mediocre child doing mediocre things with Nicola trying to pass them off as magical, inspired works of a genius. Embarrassed for her
She really does think she's something special doesn't she 🙄

Reactions: 3
Had a nosy at her fb profile and her sofa is bleeping FILTHY 🤢 idk how she feels comfortable sitting on it

That reminds me. I follow a home ed page and look who commented. How does she still have a job in a school 💀
Screenshot_20211031-194223~2.png

• Wow
  • Heart
twit. That's her book deal done with, then. No one will want to read her drivel unless they know who she is.

Reactions: 3
I hope she's had a bollocking from work. I know a few teachers and school staff, and none of them would have got away with posting like she does for this long.

Reactions: 8
Yeah she’s basically been reading here and decided to go private and not share as much etc etc. I mean it’s a good thing for her children, but it’s a bit too little too late in my opinion. But she does these things for 5 minutes and then changes her mind again. She’ll be back I’m sure!

Reactions: 11
Absolutely NO time for posting on Instagram …. Posts on Facebook every day 😂👍🏼. Why lie about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7