One Day Of Winter #5 Bathroom locked, lentil slop, favouritism has to stop.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, famous author, Nicola! I think you meant to type, "complement", not "compliment". Raven's toys don't tell her play how wonderful it is (though perhaps in your head they do 😂).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My kid plays with toilet rolls and chopsticks. How crunchy am I !!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For the record Pea. I have 4 kids.
When my youngest was first born, I breast fed her, whilst sat next to my 20 month old who was falling to sleep in his cot, whilst quietly reading to my 3 and 6 year old ... WHILST MY HUSBAND WAS WORKING !!
Get a bleeping grip you idiot! It ain't rocket science to put your kids to bed !

• Haha
Those latest two posts… acting like Raven has graduated university when she’s literally just on holiday from pre school that she’ll go back to in September 😰

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those latest two posts… acting like Raven has graduated university when she’s literally just on holiday from pre school that she’ll go back to in September 😰
That latest post, I was paying more attention to the pasta and general filth on the floor than I was the changes in Raven 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Venom 🤣

I genuinely would love to comment “so has Raven stopped hitting her classmates and teachers yet?” 🤣
She really does leave a lot out of details out of her posts! Not a single mention of how Rayyyy has lashed out at teachers and other kids - I wonder if she just chooses to ignore those aspects of her behaviour? 🤷‍♀️

Her bio literally says honest and in reality she’s far from it!

Reactions: 8
Well Ofcourse Ember is pulling herself up. she is fed from Pea’s magical sausage nips. Just like Raven who is the most intelligent 4 year old. Ember is going to be the strongest 5 month old.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't help but think that Nic is lying about ember pulling herself up to stand 🤔
How dare you! Her kids are child prodigies! 🙄

I feel like all this "look how mobile Ember is" is leading to "we've decided to put Ember in nursery because she's on the move and it's going to be disruptive to Queen Raven's homeschooling."

• Haha