One Day Of Winter #5 Bathroom locked, lentil slop, favouritism has to stop.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha, she’s always so smug! “From the moment Raven was born I just became the perfect gentle mother! God I’m so great!” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’ll kick off big time if anyone writes that they hate it on there 😂. They’ll find themselves blocked and deleted 😂

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen Nicola's latest post? She talks about battling with the kids all.day, being burnt out and drowning etc. When you look at the pics, Dean is with them?! 🤪 Am I missing something? Did he just watch on? Couldnt he help? The mind boggles.

Reactions: 8
Ember looks ridiculously uncomfortable in that new buggy 😔 Also I find it strange that Raven has been so babied I guess the word is in regards to breastfeeding and sleeping etc, but with Ember it's like she can't wait for her to grow up.

Ember looks ridiculously uncomfortable in that new buggy 😔 Also I find it strange that Raven has been so babied I guess the word is in regards to breastfeeding and sleeping etc, but with Ember it's like she can't wait for her to grow up.
I thought that. She's slouched off to one side and the straps aren't adjusted properly.

She's desperate to get Ember grown up and independent so she can get her full attention back on to the messiah. 🙄 The weaning thing is fine, she's pretty much 6 months now, but if it's been that obvious that Ember was ready for this then why hasn't she prepared better? Get her sat in a proper supportive chair, with her own food or a tray or plate. Wobbling around on their knees, facing away from them, or slouched in a bouncer (because I don't believe the disclaimer about her not eating in it) is just putting her at risk of choking.

What does this woman have against using furniture properly? She balanced a changing mat on 2 side tables, Raven eats half her meals sat on a table top, they have sex on the sofa because they have a "family sleep space" full of kids rather than a bed, and she's "seat hunting". Just buy a damn high chair like most parents do!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I thought that. She's slouched off to one side and the straps aren't adjusted properly.

She's desperate to get Ember grown up and independent so she can get her full attention back on to the messiah. 🙄 The weaning thing is fine, she's pretty much 6 months now, but if it's been that obvious that Ember was ready for this then why hasn't she prepared better? Get her sat in a proper supportive chair, with her own food or a tray or plate. Wobbling around on their knees, facing away from them, or slouched in a bouncer (because I don't believe the disclaimer about her not eating in it) is just putting her at risk of choking.

What does this woman have against using furniture properly? She balanced a changing mat on 2 side tables, Raven eats half her meals sat on a table top, they have sex on the sofa because they have a "family sleep space" full of kids rather than a bed, and she's "seat hunting". Just buy a damn high chair like most parents do!
Literally just get an IKEA high chair like the rest of us ! Haha

As active and mobile as ember is, I don’t actually think she can sit unaided yet that I’ve seen, so the poor thing will be slouching, why put her in a pushchair that obviously isn’t appropriate for her? My little boy wasn’t in a stroller like that until he was sitting up and could support his own head.

As active and mobile as ember is, I don’t actually think she can sit unaided yet that I’ve seen, so the poor thing will be slouching, why put her in a pushchair that obviously isn’t appropriate for her? My little boy wasn’t in a stroller like that until he was sitting up and could support his own head.
Because it's more convenient for Pea. She's proven on several occasions that Ember's needs and comfort come after everyone else in the family's.

The pushchair she already had can be converted from pram style to pushchair seat, and would offer much more support to Ember if she's not quite mastered sitting unaided. She seems to be using that as somewhere for Ember to sleep in an evening while she deals with Raven's bedtime needs, so I assume that's why she's not converting it from lie flat to the seat unit. Obviously it hasn't occurred to her that if Raven had her own bed in her own room then Ember wouldn't be forced to stay in her pram. What's she planning to do when Ember outgrows the pram?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It makes me laugh, how Nicola thinks she's oh so intelligent, but writes the plural of fairy as, "fairy's" instead of fairies. Such basic grammar.

I don't know why she's fussing so much about how advanced both children are, either. Mine was as mobile as Ember, as are many babies. It's normal.

Venom is absolutely not advanced, other than she seems to have many more teeth in her mouth than is usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It makes me laugh, how Nicola thinks she's oh so intelligent, but writes the plural of fairy as, "fairy's" instead of fairies. Such basic grammar.

I don't know why she's fussing so much about how advanced both children are, either. Mine was as mobile as Ember, as are many babies. It's normal.

Venom is absolutely not advanced, other than she seems to have many more teeth in her mouth than is usual.
My kid sat unaided at bang on five months, ages before most of the babies from our antenatal class. He was then the last to walk, and talked later than some of the others too. At that age they all develop at different speeds, and they'll overtake each other and fall behind at different points.

If you look at a class of 30 5 year olds, you'll never know who did what first. Nicola should know that herself, given her job, so I'm not sure why she feels the need to bang on about how advanced they are (or she thinks they are.)

In fact, going back to her job, does she not pay attention at work? Because most kids Raven's age tend to have big imaginations, so that's also not something that she should be "amazed" by.

Reactions: 12
Pea admitting (and basically being proud) on her stories that Raven is wearing the dress she slept in last night and might sleep in it again tonight 🤢🤢🤮🤮 awful. If it was a “scruffy” mom saying this everyone would be going mad but because pea isn’t ✨✨ quirky✨✨ it doesn’t matter. Vile.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I can't believe she lets her trog about in clothes she's already slept in, then lets her get into the shared "sleep space" and sleep in it again. Especially at the moment, and especially when they've been out and about around the public!

I also wanted to shout "get her off that display!" When I saw the fountain picture. She's got her feet on the price ticket ffs! If the top of that fountain isn't secured properly and it falls on her, it could cause some damage. I hate it when people let their kids muck about in shops. It's not a playground Nicola!

I can't believe she lets her trog about in clothes she's already slept in, then lets her get into the shared "sleep space" and sleep in it again. Especially at the moment, and especially when they've been out and about around the public!
I remember she said a couple of years ago that one of her parenting “hacks” was to dress Raven in the next days clothes before she goes to bed, because Raven hates getting dressed in the morning.
What the duck.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I remember she said a couple of years ago that one of her parenting “hacks” was to dress Raven in the next days clothes before she goes to bed, because Raven hates getting dressed in the morning.
What the duck.
Hilarious that she refers to it as a ‘hack’ the rest of us refer to it as ‘pure bleeping laziness’

• Haha
Eurgh, I remember that. Imagine having to sleep in that filthy room/bed in the first place. The clothes you put on would stink by the morning.