One Day Of Winter #5 Bathroom locked, lentil slop, favouritism has to stop.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think the school is necessarily fancy because it’s fee paying, I think it’s more that it adheres to an ethos that P is on board with - is it a Montessori or something like that? And R is only going to attend one day a week anyway 🤷‍♀️

Tbh I think P is primarily motivated by doing the opposite of what the normies do. She can’t bear to be mainstream.
I'm not sure. I seem to remember her once saying she'd looked at a Montessori but it wasn't gentle enough for her liking. I think there are people on here who are local to her so they will know more.

You're definitely right though, she just wants to be different to everyone else.

Reactions: 2
I will be interested to see if she will home educates once R becomes compulsory school age. Right now she is nursery age and will be until the term after she turns 5. Home ed is big decision and it all feels more real once your child reaches that age and you are legally responsible for their education.

Reactions: 5
This woman is one of the most infuriating, preachy, smug and superior people on the whole internet. Everything she writes has a tone of absolute moral superiority whilst requiring constant validation. She seems to have a deeply narcissistic personality. The miscarriage comment was hideous, she is clearly incapable of understanding the experiences of others. As for her "gentle" parenting: Girl, with zero boundaries you are bringing your children up to have major issues both now and in later life. You've had your struggles and suffered loss; so have millions of women with you and before you without your many privileges. Shame on you for being such a lazy ass weak parent and passing yourself off as mother superior under the guise of your grief and motherhood experience being so special and different. Shame on you for using your platform built within the baby loss community to passive aggressively undermine and judge others, including parents of children you have taught and worked with and yet big up yourself at every opportunity. Now I realise why your name is Pea; you have a pea sized brain, heart and moral compass.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I dislike her stories with that baby stuffing food into its gob, food smeared everywhere all over the gaff, don’t need to see that or any of its bodily fluids either ta

Reactions: 9
If Ember was born at the beginning of February, then surely she's pretty much 6 months old, not 5?

Reactions: 5
yes but “6 month old baby crawling and pulling to stand” doesn’t sound quite as child genius does it 🤭
I don’t know why she does that! To make herself appear/feel better? They’re very normal kids - and that is ok!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Loads of kids are very mobile at that age and much younger. One of mine had four teeth at ten weeks and was crawling at four months, climbing and standing at 5-6 and walking at 9. I hated it - they weren't like having a baby, it was like an instant toddler. Luckily my second was much more baby-like. It's absolutely nothing to show off about. All children develop at different rates. My friend's son was walking at 6 months, but has speech delays. Who honestly cares? It would be boring if every baby was the same.

Reactions: 8
Could she been any more obvious that it’s Dean who’s the one against having anymore children. Is she really surprised?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wouldn't want any more children with someone who behaved the way Nicola does and the way Raven is turning out. Imagine her as a teen 😂

Ember is bloody adorable though.

Reactions: 14
She must be really lonely to be recording those dull as duck stories on her insta. Whining about her first world problems- do people actually respond to these? Does she not have any actual mates to text with her problems? It must be so boring being in that house day after day with the child prodigies and nobody else

Reactions: 10
If Ember was born at the beginning of February, then surely she's pretty much 6 months old, not 5?
Ember will be 5 months old until she is 5 months and 29 days old.

Surprised that she has made it so obvious that dean has put his foot down with more kids, doesn’t seem to fit with her crunchy vibe.

Reactions: 6
Ember will be 5 months old until she is 5 months and 29 days old.

Surprised that she has made it so obvious that dean has put his foot down with more kids, doesn’t seem to fit with her crunchy vibe.
She comes across bitter AF when she says we are not having any more babies, but I want more.

Reactions: 6
She comes across bitter AF when she says we are not having any more babies, but I want more.
It’s really sad, cause I think her and dean were such a strong pairing before kids, they seemed so intwined. Now they seem like ships passing in the night. I know people change after children but pea just seems to have upped and left their relationship emotionally, for Raven to call the shots.

Reactions: 13
Oh id love to gloat and show the child genius creator my beast of a child cruising at 5 months, walking at 7 and running at 8 months 🤣🤣 can confirm this doesn't make a child better than any other child, she is below average for everything else and a bloody handful if I'm honest 🤣

Reactions: 12
It’s really sad, cause I think her and dean were such a strong pairing before kids, they seemed so intwined. Now they seem like ships passing in the night. I know people change after children but pea just seems to have upped and left their relationship emotionally, for Raven to call the shots.
I agree, they seemed to have a very strong, close relationship and now she’s making passive aggressive comments about their differing views of how many children they should have on Instagram. I don’t think their relationship is as rosy as it used to be, they clearly aren’t on the same page anymore, which is important in a relationship especially when you’re raising children, it seems like everything has to be done her way.

Reactions: 8