One Day Of Winter #4 Reading this thread ‘isn’t her jam’, meanwhile R's got the baby in a choke slam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants a book deal because she doesn’t want to go back to work. But they need to pay for Raven’s “private flexi schooling” so there’s a problem there because without her income as well, they can’t afford the school.
love it when you come through with the gen sunbeam 👏🏾
eta sunchaser, sorry 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't feel for her at all.

She did absolutely nothing to prepare Raven for Ember's arrival, because she was so up her own arse that she wouldn't even consider that life was about to become more difficult for all of them. It was always going to be a tricky time, but there were ways to make things a bit easier. She ignored all of that because she thought there was nothing that couldn't be solved by whipping out a nipple.
I sympathise but at the same time, agree with you that Nicola has made it especially hard on herself.

I found going from 1-2 tricky, but what helped was that my eldest (she was nearly 4 so similar age to Raven) was patient and understanding when I was feeding the baby or changing a nappy. She never had a tantrum because I couldn’t play right that second, I explained and she waited. The problem is Raven has never had to wait, and Nicola has never taught her to, so it’s come as a huge shock to her.

I can imagine the meltdowns have been earth shattering. And it’s a shame because ember will suffer because the attention will be on how Raven is coping.

Reactions: 5
I thought you dont get much as a writer? She is definitely trying to be the next sarah whats her face

Reactions: 3
She wants a book deal because she doesn’t want to go back to work. But they need to pay for Raven’s “private flexi schooling” so there’s a problem there because without her income as well, they can’t afford the school.
Sending Raven to school whilst Pea is at home? Tut tut, not very crunchy.

She’s really trying to be a @playathomemummy style influencer. It’s really not working. I’m completely uninspired by her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m so glad that she told us that chatting to babies is good for their brains. I never would have known that otherwise!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m so glad that she told us that chatting to babies is good for their brains. I never would have known that otherwise!
Such a revolutionary idea isn’t it? I wouldn’t have thought of it either until Pea told me to do so 😂

She's getting on my nerves again today. Not even sure why. 😂
She gets on my nerves every day, everything she posts annoys the crap out of me, especially the stupid stories of her grinning down the camera then panning to whatever mundane activity Damien is engaging in for the millionth time! 🙄

Reactions: 7
This woman is a teaching assistant. She works with young children. She cannot seriously think that Raven is playing and learning any differently or quicker than other kids her age?

She gives the impression that she thinks Raven is some kind of child prodigy. From what she shows, she doesn't appear to be any more advanced than any other 3 year old.

Reactions: 20
She's nearly four. I've known many 3 year olds to be able to read very well, write and have much more advanced speech than Raven. She's distinctly average and absolutely not advanced at all.

Reactions: 14
She's nearly four. I've known many 3 year olds to be able to read very well, write and have much more advanced speech than Raven. She's distinctly average and absolutely not advanced at all.
I agree. My son was reading cvc words at 3.5!

Reactions: 2
I agree. My son was reading cvc words at 3.5!
My little boy was an early reader too, around the same age. He had a speech delay when he was small, so we read to him lots to encourage his speech - it worked really well, and he’s still reading at an advanced level now he’s in School, his Speech is wonderful now. Raven is definitely not advanced like Pea makes out, and I struggle to really understand what she’s saying most of the time, she still sounds like a baby

Reactions: 6
I think Pea needs to realise that she isnt ‘keeping it real’ in her stories. She is just gloating.

No normal mum will sit there and record their child playing all day long, then upload it onto an open social media page. Without feeling smug about what they are recording.

If both my kids are upset, i dont feel the need to tell 19k
strangers what has happened. My priority will be making sure they are okay, taking a selfie will not even be a thought that runs through my mind. It just screams out immaturity.

Reactions: 16
showing off all that country side she lives in 😂
I’m taking that as sarcasm (I hope lol) knowing where she lives, right by a major road and busy roundabout 😂 shes pissing me off more and more!
Its Ember I feel for, she’s painted as an inconvenience IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My little boy was an early reader too, around the same age. He had a speech delay when he was small, so we read to him lots to encourage his speech - it worked really well, and he’s still reading at an advanced level now he’s in School, his Speech is wonderful now. Raven is definitely not advanced like Pea makes out, and I struggle to really understand what she’s saying most of the time, she still sounds like a baby
That's amazing! So glad that he benefitted so much x
Yeah, my son is 7.5 now and free reading at school.
I don't think that raven is advanced in any way at all... Don't get it! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
That latest caption about keeping Ember away from Raven while she’s crying so she doesn’t interrupt her play.

Give. Me. Strength.

Heaven forbid your 2 month old who can literally only communicate through crying gets in the way of you filming Raven cut out 8 billion bits of paper.

Her priorities are very strange.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.