One Day Of Winter #4 Reading this thread ‘isn’t her jam’, meanwhile R's got the baby in a choke slam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another post about Ember with negative connotation. The poor girl hasn't had a lovely gushy post since she was born.
I bet Ravens newborn crying posts were 'yes she cries but I'm so lucky, she's learning the world, she's showing these great emotions' or some of fuzzy BS. But no its always negative with Ember.

Reactions: 11
My 4 year old hated hearing his sibling cry. I basically said it’s normal and that he needs to accept it. I wouldnt dream of ushering the BABY away to make the child feel more comfortable.

Reactions: 9
63B1875A-841D-4BEF-A27A-E5249E8DC1F9.jpeg

She’s just posted this elsewhere 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️.
Also - why is she not happy to disturb Raven’s play time but will happily have her sleep disturbed? She makes no sense!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
The fits not right on that cloth nappy, tuck the elastics in! I’d message her to tell her but it won’t be appreciated!

Taking the baby away so ravens play isn’t disturbed? Bloody hell. Babies cry! 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She's lucky it was just the sofa and not off the dining table. She's always parking that baby bouncer up there, and Raven often sits up there. Do you think that she might finally get the message that she needs to consider her childrens' safety?

I'm also finding myself wondering if she fell of her own accord 🧐

Dean had too much sleep? Where is he in looking after his children?

Check out Raven being throwy again. Wonder how Nicola gently explained that you shouldn't throw toys at people's heads.

My son once fell off the sofa. I didn't know he could roll so I missed his first roll while I ran for a wee and back. But Nicola gives the impression she never even blinks in the presence of her kids, how did that happen? I didn't think Ember was ever allowed out of the sling/unclipped from the bouncer?

Reactions: 12
Dean had too much sleep? Where is he in looking after his children?

Check out Raven being throwy again. Wonder how Nicola gently explained that you shouldn't throw toys at people's heads.

My son once fell off the sofa. I didn't know he could roll so I missed his first roll while I ran for a wee and back. But Nicola gives the impression she never even blinks in the presence of her kids, how did that happen? I didn't think Ember was ever allowed out of the sling/unclipped from the bouncer?
my son rolled off the bed once too! I felt terrible bit I had no idea he could roll! She doesn’t say rolled though does she, she says fell - which makes me think it wasn’t just baby rolling!

Reactions: 5
Baby falls off the sofa. Days later, the 3 year old is sat on the kitchen worktop.

Some people never learn do they?

Reactions: 9
2 months is very early to be rolling 🤔
I was thinking the same thing, think something else has happened here. I can’t see her rolling yet at her age, that would be very early and I’m sure we would have heard about it given Pea likes to talk about how ‘advanced’ R is (she isn’t) - baby’s who aren’t mobile don’t just ‘fall’ off sofas 🤔

Reactions: 8
This woman is a teaching assistant. She works with young children. She cannot seriously think that Raven is playing and learning any differently or quicker than other kids her age?

She gives the impression that she thinks Raven is some kind of child prodigy. From what she shows, she doesn't appear to be any more advanced than any other 3 year old.
Agree, 2 of
This woman is a teaching assistant. She works with young children. She cannot seriously think that Raven is playing and learning any differently or quicker than other kids her age?

She gives the impression that she thinks Raven is some kind of child prodigy. From what she shows, she doesn't appear to be any more advanced than any other 3 year old.
Agree, 2 of my kids are very advanced and I’ve never thought to sit and record what they’re doing all day. Also don’t feel the need to have activities for them constantly throughout the day. If she was advanced there would be no need to be pushing it so much, it would just be natural 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

It alarms me she recorded the baby crying...why?? And why is she not trying to console her?

Babies can only really side curl at 2 months. So either she has left the baby dangerously close to the edge and been distracted, or she isn't telling the whole truth.

I'm not judging because my son fell off a sofa but that was at 6 months when he just yeeted himself off for a laugh. But a 2 month old can't do that.

• Haha
Hiding in the hallway with a crying baby so the 3 year olds PLAY ISNT DISTURBED.
Is she okay?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Hiding in the hallway with a crying baby so the 3 year olds PLAY ISNT DISTURBED.
Is she okay?
I bet she’s hiding so Damien doesn’t throw a temper tantrum and Chuck another toy at her head 😂

Reactions: 5
Babies can only really side curl at 2 months. So either she has left the baby dangerously close to the edge and been distracted, or she isn't telling the whole truth.

I'm not judging because my son fell off a sofa but that was at 6 months when he just yeeted himself off for a laugh. But a 2 month old can't do that.
Yeeted himself off the sofa 😂

Yeah my son wasn't that young when he rolled off, he was maybe 4/5 months, possibly older. Had no idea he could roll and I'd basically stuffed him into the back of the sofa while I ran for a wee and back. I agree with others that it's confusing as to how Ember fell unless left near the edge. Or pushed...

Reactions: 6
I know where the place is they were going to, there’s literally loads of places within a 5 mins drive with a cashpoint and a shop. Also lots of petrol stations open all hours within a few mins. Why did they need to drive all the way home?🙄 it’s like a complex paradox with them where they make out they are so chill and relaxed etc but then when it comes down to it their lives seem so stressful. Just drive to a cash point get a tenner out, go in the shop next door and grab a chocolate bar. And voila you can go have your lovely day out, but with probably 20 mins added on to your journey.

Reactions: 11
Nobody wants an IGTV from you about cloth nappies, Pea. The fit on that Mio is bloody awful (also don't tend to recommend Mios for a baby that young but that's a tangent 😂 ). It's performative anyway, we all know she wears disposables :rolleyes: Why even bloody bother.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.