One Day Of Winter #4 Reading this thread ‘isn’t her jam’, meanwhile R's got the baby in a choke slam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It can be quite a big topic in the BF/cosleeping/GP groups. Lots of breastfeeding mums basically don't care because 'they are milk teeth and fall out anyway.' I got quite a lot of tit one day for saying just because they are milk teeth doesn't mean we should just let them rot, could end up causing so much unnecessary pain for little ones. I was actually super surprised by the groups at how so few of them care about good oral hygiene because their child is breast fed.
Also, they are important... They guide adult teeth into place and surely the decay, if far gone enough, can spread to the adult teeth?

Reactions: 4
It can be quite a big topic in the BF/cosleeping/GP groups. Lots of breastfeeding mums basically don't care because 'they are milk teeth and fall out anyway.' I got quite a lot of tit one day for saying just because they are milk teeth doesn't mean we should just let them rot, could end up causing so much unnecessary pain for little ones. I was actually super surprised by the groups at how so few of them care about good oral hygiene because their child is breast fed.
my other half has a cousin whos young children each had to have several baby teeth extracted as they were so decayed and they were lacking nutrients from their ultra strict vegan diets and lax oral health ! They are ultra crunchy parents (long term bf too) but thankfully they have faced facts their lifestyle was damaging to their childrens health and started to add dairy and calcium into their diets

• Wow
Reactions: 8
GET YOUR CHILD OFF THE TABLE YOU ABSOLUTE TIT!

Why are Raven's clothes always 3 sizes too big for her? She always looks baggy and scruffy, poor kid.

Reactions: 12
Why is she tagging the insufferable fletchers in her stories? Is she trying to get a book deal with that smug pair now too? 😴

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Its typical of crunchy mums to not believe a health care professional who has had years of training when they tell them that prolonged night feedings causes cavities but they’ll blindly believe randomers on their crunchy fb group..

Reactions: 10
Its typical of crunchy mums to not believe a health care professional who has had years of training when they tell them that prolonged night feedings causes cavities but they’ll blindly believe randomers on their crunchy fb group..
It’s like a cult and so anti-science sometimes. Breastmilk is magic and cures all ills. Protects a child against everything. Heightens IQ. There’s no way it could rot teeth. Surely it... protects teeth? Sugars? Nah, they’re magic liquid gold sugars, DEFINITELY won’t rot a toddler’s teeth even if they’re on the boob all night. Nope.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone read her latest post for Mother’s Day? Could not be clearer that R is the favourite and Embers nothing more than an addition to their family.

Look how happy Raven is in those pictures with her Grandma. And Pea deprives them of that lovely time together because she believes Raven can't cope without her.

Knob.

what did she say?X
Basically gushing about Raven as per, as usual Ember is an afterthought, she just about acknowledges her in the post

Ember really is just like a spare part isn't she. Breaks my heart
It genuinely comes across like that, she said such beautiful things about Raven (and Winter) but little Ember - seems like she just couldn’t find anything heartwarming to say about her. The favouritism towards Damien and lack of bond with her second daughter really shows here.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Covertly shaming parents who don't breastfeed until their children are 47/don't co-sleep/put their children in their own rooms again.
She infuriates me. As someone who seems to only have all these 'gentle' values with one of her kids, she can jump up her own ass suggesting others aren't doing it 'right'. Self-righteous twit she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Notice how she writes “questions my own childhood” aka question the choices my parents made that weren’t exactly how I would “parent” - her poor mum and dad! She even judges them for the way they parented 35 years ago!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s interesting because I have some extremely differing opinions on parenting than my mum. But never ever would I put that out there, especially to loads of people on the internet. I couldn’t do some of the things she did, but I certainly couldn’t put her on blast for it. You’re meant to parent differently. It doesn’t make everyone else wrong.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.