One Day Of Winter #4 Reading this thread ‘isn’t her jam’, meanwhile R's got the baby in a choke slam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t like to speculate about such sensitive topics but do we think she has PND?
Permanent Narcissistic Disorder? Absolutely

Post Natal Depression? Possibly but she'd never seek help because she believes herself to be doing a brilliant gentle crunchy job.

She genuinely can't connect the dots between how she has raised Raven to Ravens behaviour and where Raven does misbehave, it's others people fault for not being gentle enough when dealing with her

Reactions: 14
She is absolutely 100% deluded. People have tried to help and she has absolutely none of it. There’s only so much people can do, as she refuses to listen. She’s always right. I fully understand that it’s probably difficult to accept that you need help, admitting it to yourself must be a really difficult first step; but Ember is going to massively suffer if she doesn’t sort herself out in some way.

Reactions: 4
That post for International Women's Day...
Push boundaries and question authority? Well R definitely will because she's never known any of either.

Everything she writes these days, my immediate thought is 'oh duck off you silly witch' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is soooo desperate to be oppressed. I don't see anything about her life that is against societal expectations? In fact it seems very traditional. The husband is the main earner, the wife does the majority of childcare. What is boundary breaking about her life? Literally beyond BF what does she do that might challenge expectations?

Also - 'Raven naturally wanted more milk'. She was basically weaned. She wanted whatever the new threat to her had. You could have avoided that by actually preparing your child for the 'giant upheaval'. Toddlers can be extremely demanding and possessive. You should have prepared her.

Also, I don't know how many of these ~gentle mamas~ need to hear this, but it is entirely possible to parent your child without putting a nipple in their mouth. I know, it's shocking. When my child is upset I - brace yourselves - give him a cuddle.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Also, I don't know how many of these ~gentle mamas~ need to hear this, but it is entirely possible to parent your child without putting a nipple in their mouth. I know, it's shocking. When my child is upset I - brace yourselves - give him a cuddle.
I don't understand what you're saying? Where do your nipples go then? Do they just... Stay inside your clothes? BLASPHEMER!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nooooo, what’s with her eyes in her latest story?! Just have your breakfast and cuddles without telling us all!

Reactions: 3
The comments on her post about tandem feeding 🙃 seeing grown women refer to giving their child the ‘boobie’ makes my teeth itch. It strikes me feeding is a more a crutch for these crunchy mothers than the children!

Also must we see the serial killer smile and a super abrupt ‘token’ kiss on embers head (for our benefit) every morning? How about she SITS AT THE EFFING TABLE to eat instead of the floor? She must be in damiens presence at all time, she’s like a needy boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The comments on her post about tandem feeding 🙃 seeing grown women refer to giving their child the ‘boobie’ makes my teeth itch. It strikes me feeding is a more a crutch for these crunchy mothers than the children!
Totally agree about boobie. My friend used to say "I'm just boobing the baby" 🤢 No, you're feeding the baby. It's one of my irrational annoyances.

Reactions: 10
Silly question maybe but it just popped up in my mind on seeing the family photo Dean clearly didn't want to be in and reading the poem...

Do you think she wanted a boy?

Reactions: 3
Silly question maybe but it just popped up in my mind on seeing the family photo Dean clearly didn't want to be in and reading the poem...

Do you think she wanted a boy?
No I don’t think so. I think she thought having another baby would be super easy but in her words - it hasn’t been.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.