One Day Of Winter #4 Reading this thread ‘isn’t her jam’, meanwhile R's got the baby in a choke slam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't seem to make the connection that it's not easier because she has raised R the way she has. R is entirely dependent, a baby herself because of Nicola. It's ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
She is definitely fishing for another book deal. Never read so much written diarrhoea in my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You'd think that being an "author" and a TA, she'd know that it's not, "There's dishes in the sink", because dishes is plural. You wouldn't say, "There is dishes in the sink", you'd say, "There ARE dishes in the sink".

Why don't these so called writers have a basic grasp of grammar? Same as Solomon. It drives me mad. Bet she says hhhhaitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The stares down the camera are looking more and more creepy! 😂 she looks dead behind her eyes on this one
This.

Staring down the camera, entirely staged and a kiss on tHe bAby's head for effect... and then immediate pan to R 🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It's so lovely actually seeing Dean playing with Raven and pushing Ember in the pram. Actually seeing him being allowed to be father to his children rather than just a donor that's hidden away😂 raven seemed to be really enjoying his company too

Reactions: 16
It's so lovely actually seeing Dean playing with Raven and pushing Ember in the pram. Actually seeing him being allowed to be father to his children rather than just a donor that's hidden away😂 raven seemed to be really enjoying his company too
Dean will suffer for that tomorrow. He won't be allowed food, water or to speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This.

Staring down the camera, entirely staged and a kiss on tHe bAby's head for effect... and then immediate pan to R 🤨

She’s starting to piss me off more and more when she does stories of her never more than a few feet away from Raven, she’s always hovering over her.

Could just be my pregnancy hormones, I’m losing the ability to tolerate bleeping idiots 😂

Dean will suffer for that tomorrow. He won't be allowed food, water or to speak.

He’s been wheeled out today (proof of life) we won’t see him again for a few months now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s starting to piss me off more and more when she does stories of her never more than a few feet away from Raven, she’s always hovering over her.

Could just be my pregnancy hormones, I’m losing the ability to tolerate bleeping idiots 😂

He’s been wheeled out today (proof of life) we won’t see him again for a few months now 😂
She's Queen Martyr of the Martyr empire.
There is no need for her to be the way she is. It wouldn't kill her or precious raven to let Dean take her out alone for an hour. Hell, everyone might actually enjoy it. But God forbid we enjoy parenthood! It must be painful and filled with guilt and exhaustion etc.

Reactions: 10
There is no need for her to be the way she is. It wouldn't kill her or precious raven to let Dean take her out alone for an hour. Hell, everyone might actually enjoy it. But God forbid we enjoy parenthood! It must be painful and filled with guilt and exhaustion etc.
Yeah the whole ‘absolutely never allowing your child to go out without you’ is exhausting just to think about. I love it when my husbands offers to take the kids out so I can have some time on my own.

Did it Sunday, they were out hours riding their bikes and having fun, I cooked a (solid, not liquid 😉) roast, had a glass of wine, listened to some music. It sounds silly but it was wonderful and I felt so rested and calm when they all got back.

Nicola should try it some time, this life of self punishment can’t be enjoyable for her. What does she think will happen if Dean takes Raven out? Maybe she doesn’t allow it in fear of Raven having a meltdown and not letting Dean near her 🙄

Reactions: 11
I thought this too, does she ever actually enjoy any aspects of parenthood? Like I'm sorry Nicola, but you knew what you were getting yourself in for when you had a second child, of course it'll be hard at times. It just seems like it's ALWAYS hard to her, she never actually enjoys anything (well unless it's cuddled up to Raven with her on the tit). She's constantly complaining and moaning and making out she's so hard done by, which given that her following is made up of a lot of loss parents is insensitive.

it could have been much easier tho if she’d accept help and advice!
She wont accept anything she doesn't need though.

I feel like I say the same thing over but she genuinely doesn't think she's doing anything wrong and that this is how it's meant to be.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if she asks for the advice she does, not because she wants it, but because she wants to be relatable as she thinks she has it all worked out and so thinks she is making problems up to connect with others who may be struggling.

The fact that the gentle parenting pages, 9 times out of 10 tell her shes doing a great job doesn't help!

I'm bored of her now. She brings nothing of value to the table, cares only about herself and acts so superior, as though she's the first person to do anything. She claims to be all caring for others who have lost babies and even wrote a book, yet dismissed everyone and anyone who approaches her because no other death will be as tragic as Winters.

She'd eat herself if she was made of chocolate.

Reactions: 14
Anyone seen today's post about how to baby wear safely? 🤔 She's definitely reading here. Think she realises she's not been doing it right?

Reactions: 9
Anyone seen today's post about how to baby wear safely? 🤔 She's definitely reading here. Think she realises she's not been doing it right?
Well she's proven her to be close enough to kiss... She just doesn't seem to like doing it.
That's so sad though, to lose a baby in that way. It must happen quickly though? I feel like I'd notice if my baby was suffocating against me but then we all think we'd be aware of things until they catch us unawares. This isn't meant to offend anyone, I'm just baffled by it I think. So tragic.

Reactions: 2
Well she's proven her to be close enough to kiss... She just doesn't seem to like doing it.
That's so sad though, to lose a baby in that way. It must happen quickly though? I feel like I'd notice if my baby was suffocating against me but then we all think we'd be aware of things until they catch us unawares. This isn't meant to offend anyone, I'm just baffled by it I think. So tragic.
Positional asphyxiation is silent and can happen in moments. I have seen a story of a baby who died from PA sleeping in a car seat in a room full of people.

• Sad
I think the message was a warning to her from that poor poor mother.
Like, you're doing it wrong, please take notice, this is what happened to me?

The thing is baby’s airway needs to be in neutral position. If they are chin to chest you can cause suffocation, also true if they are hyperextended too.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.