One Day Of Winter #4 Reading this thread ‘isn’t her jam’, meanwhile R's got the baby in a choke slam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just incase you didn't know, I'm not sure if she mentioned it or not, but Nicola loves Raven's play ideas!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I get that when she had Raven, she had no other child to care for daily but my word. Does she put these negative thoughts out to the world on purpose? 'I hate that she's sad' she says as she grins at her thousands of followers.
Ember seems to spend her whole life in that sling, does Pea not want to see her face? Let her have a kick and a wriggle? Or is Ember not safe from Raven outside the sling?

Reactions: 7
If Ember's feeds and Raven's meal times are clashing, why doesn't she make food for Raven in advance and bung it in the fridge for later? Like a packed lunch.
I used to do it for myself when mine was a baby and my Husband was working, because he used to cluster feed right through teatime.

Either that or tell the child that is old enough to understand, that she may have to wait a little while, because the child that can't understand needs a bit of attention first.

Reactions: 16
On her last grid post where she talks about Ember crying all of the time, someone commented underneath that they put their baby alone in the cot to sleep instead of wearing them in a sling. Pea has replied that she will probably end up doing that too with Ember! Says she didn’t with Ray, but it’s harder this time. So Ember has to sleep alone in the cot at a few months old, but Raven who is nearly 4 can never sleep alone? There are massive massive issues here with favouritism - or whatever it can be described as!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I feel so sorry for Ember 😢 it actually hurts me heart to see how little she is thought of

Reactions: 11
Lots of us said that Pea’s brand of performative uber attachment parenting is only sustainable when you have just the one child to think about.

I didn’t realise that this meant that she’d decide not to attachment parent Ember.

Reactions: 14
Can everyone remember her talking about approaching a woman and giving her the details of a book on gentle parenting or something? Can someone approach Pea with a note about how she basically neglects her baby in favour of filming Raven's INCREDIBLE play ideas and that she's a twit?

As we've said so many times, why did she have a second child? She just wants to put her away until she can look after herself but can't comprehend the idea of Raven entertaining herself.

• Heart
STOP THE PRESSES. SHE NEARLY FED RAYYYYY A YOGHURT THAT WAS 9 DAYS OUT OF DATE.

Also Ember's neck looks broken in today's sling attempt.

• Sad
  • Haha
Why would the school-hater recommend a book about starting school?

Ohhhhh, she's arse-licking Sarah whatsername-thingy again 🙄

Reactions: 6
Also, Raven got her flexi school placement today. She’s going to school 1 day a week. Pea is home schooling her 4 days a week 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.