One Day of Winter #3 Queen Raven still ruling the roost.... even the Pea has reproduced.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photo of her with the bleach blonde hair is stunning. She really is quite beautiful. The photo on the right makes her look like younger peas mother!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We all let ourselves go a bit after we have kids, I know I have.

But with Nicola she’s doing it out of martyrdom. Won’t wear make up because that time could be spent with Raven, same goes for dying her hair. It’s sad that she feels those things are so forbidden. She’s entitled to a break and time to herself, and she’d feel better for it.

Reactions: 7
I couldn't care less what age another mother chooses to breast feed her child to, that's their business. I'm 100% fed is best after my own struggles with breast feeding. Amazing if you can or want to, but zero judgement for formula either.

But would I have posted a photo of my nipple in my child's mouth for all the world to see? No.

I have to ask, who is she doing all of this for? Extended, tandem feeding. Sleep space. (Bad) baby wearing whilst creating futile activities for a child who needs to be told no. Her so called version of GP which is complete and utter laziness on her part.

Is it for Raven and Ember? Is it in THEIR best interest? Or is it some strange validation she craves? Is it feeling holier than thou and being able to shame any other parents because they are the ones doing it all wrong?

If it was genuinely about the kids, she wouldn't need to lead the double life we see and read between perfect insta manic smiles and the 'I know it's normal' pleas on the Facebook groups.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I want to force feed her pounds of cake and pints of berocca. She looks so thin and so unwell. Breastfeeding drains your calories enough just feeding a baby, let alone a pre-schooler too.
One of my friends is tiny, five foot nothing and a size 6-8. She breastfed her daughter until she was around 4, and honestly, she was SO skinny. It’s one thing to have an infant draining the calories out of you, but a preschooler? Different story. You need to feed yourself properly if you’re also going to feed two kids.

Reactions: 3
She’s been challenged before about all the nipple shots and she defended it by saying that she was removing the stigma and Raven would grow up to be proud of the photos and see them as beautiful. duck offffffff

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Her lips are purple against her
She’s been challenged before about all the nipple shots and she defended it by saying that she was removing the stigma and Raven would grow up to be proud of the photos and see them as beautiful. duck offffffff
let’s be honest she loves showing her boobs! It’s simple. I’m all for feeding a child but 1 need to get a cup and the other needs a damn good cuddle without a sling !

Reactions: 4
I also think the removing stigma doesn't really apply. I've fed all of my kids beyond 2. Never felt the need to broadcast it but if it's come up in conversation literally no one has said anything. Because no one cares anymore! People accept you can do what is best for you as a family. I do find it quite disturbing how little privacy she affords her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I also think the removing stigma doesn't really apply. I've fed all of my kids beyond 2. Never felt the need to broadcast it but if it's come up in conversation literally no one has said anything. Because no one cares anymore! People accept you can do what is best for you as a family. I do find it quite disturbing how little privacy she affords her children.
I always think this. I never want to doubt anyone’s individual experience but I’ve fed in pubs, restaurants, supermarkets, shopping centres, reception areas, friends and family houses. I’m not a muslin gal either. Just straight up feed the baby. No one has ever so much as glanced in my direction.

I worked with a few girls pregnant at the same time as me who didn’t want to breastfeed because they thought it was somehow “creepy”. I bit my tongue on that one and hey you can give any reason as to why you don’t want to breastfeed so whatever. Proceed. However with Pea’s manic stare, stretchy nipples, very sentient child staring down camera shots are doing nothing for my cause that it’s not “creepy” 🤣 the act itself OF COURSE IT’S NOT. The 1000 yard stare and gaze upon my nips smile my god yes

Reactions: 12
What point is she trying to prove please. Letting R play in that cage thing at 8am. Sitting by her recording herself holding a little utensil full of rice and breastfeeding baby. Wow. She really loves the praise and people thinking she’s wonder woman. Why doesn’t she have a seat on the sofa , or somewhere comfy to breastfeed , and let her child play independently! After all she is nearly 4 she should be able to do that surely? Obviously providing theres nothing dangerous she could hurt herself with. My daughter has played independently for as long as I can remember and shes 6 now. I happily play with her whenever she wants!, but if im busy i know she’s perfectly happy to play independently without feeling alone and bored as i have gave her that life skill!!

Reactions: 12
I also think the removing stigma doesn't really apply. I've fed all of my kids beyond 2. Never felt the need to broadcast it but if it's come up in conversation literally no one has said anything. Because no one cares anymore!
NoRmALiSe bReAsTfEeDiNg!

It’s not about that and I don’t think it ever has been (I don’t mean just Pea, I mean every woman who endlessly posts photos of them with a boob in a baby’s mouth). It’s wanting attention and validation, pure and simple.

And yes, that is a Myleene Klass joke. She’s terrible for it 🤣

Sooo much bull 💩 on her question and answers this morning!! “Luckily me and Dean are on the same page parenting wise” .... liesssssssss

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Sooo much bull 💩 on her question and answers this morning!! “Luckily me and Dean are on the same page parenting wise” .... liesssssssss

I smirked at the question asking her how she dealt with the hate, that the person asking had read some vile things - I’m assuming they mean here.

And she replied, I don’t read that, it’s not my jam... 😂

We all know she reads here because she posted before!

She’s such a liar - she’s even stated on her little parenting group that Dean is ‘mostly’ on board with the whole gentle parenting thing. That doesn’t sound like they’re on the same page and that he disagrees with some of the things they’re doing - e.g him wanting to ‘punish’ Raven for lashing out at Nursery by taking certain privileges away, whereas Pea thought talking kindly to Raven about not hitting was the best option 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Most of those questions are addressing things discussed on here. I suspect she's asked them herself from an alternative account, or got someone to do it for her.

Reactions: 9
Most of those questions are addressing things discussed on here. I suspect she's asked them herself from an alternative account, or got someone to do it for her.
Def! She's also put a bit of slap on today... After it was discussed here yesterday. She clearly reads here because all the things discussed here in the last few days were addressed via her stories yesterday 🙄

How absolutely pointless was that q/a, every single question ‘yeah there have been some highs and lows, I’ll write a post about it’ why don’t you just answer the question truthfully. Damien hasn’t adapted well and has been a little turd, you haven’t bonded with Ember and your family think you’re a fruit loop.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know for an absolute fact that Dean is not on board with her parenting style. Her family have no choice but to pretend they’re on board now because she kicks off if they say they’re not!
And I also know for a fact that reading here is her jam 😂 ✌🏼. She’s so edgy, so alternative, so different ....... 🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I think she sees how far she can push it before having a post taken down so she can kick off at Instagram like a child. There’s no need to show much publicly when breast feeding. I think there’s something quite special about it between you and your children. Some of her posts could very easily be sexualised in the wrong hands which would really worry me.

I imagine her to act a bit like the queen of hearts from Alice in wonderland when she doesn’t get her own way 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.