One Day of Winter #3 Queen Raven still ruling the roost.... even the Pea has reproduced.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My kids watch any old shite on Netflix. At the minute they seem to like some cartoon called 44 cats (?!) it’s absolute horse tit but it keeps them quiet for a while and I feel no guilt whatsoever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You're all so bad. Have none of you tried any water play on your carpet? How about throwing flour around in your kitchen? No? Terrible. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Soo... has she killed Dean off and turned him into slow cooked lentils or what then? #whereshegone

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My kids watch any old shite on Netflix. At the minute they seem to like some cartoon called 44 cats (?!) it’s absolute horse tit but it keeps them quiet for a while and I feel no guilt whatsoever 😂
My kid loves this. And Gabbys dollhouse.
Basically I let her watch tv while I sit and have a tea.
So shoot me!

Reactions: 9
I actually can’t breastfeed! Think she’d have my boobies chopped off 😂
It's unlikely I'd be able to also! Before I got pregnant I was already a H cup, I'm estimated at a J cup now. Midwife says it will be far too painful and uncomfortable for me to breastfeed purely for the size of my chest. But still Nicola would have me shot

Reactions: 1
It's unlikely I'd be able to also! Before I got pregnant I was already a H cup, I'm estimated at a J cup now. Midwife says it will be far too painful and uncomfortable for me to breastfeed purely for the size of my chest. But still Nicola would have me shot
I was a J cup and my nipples were too big for my 5lb daughter 😳 I expressed, which was fun....

@missmarmighty I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

I think there are some good baby loss advocates on Instagram and Pea is not one of them. I haven't lost a baby and I still find the images and captions about her son very upsetting. Which is fine, of course, she is entitled to talk about her son in any way she sees fit - but I don't think you can do that and call yourself a responsible advocate for loss, particularly when you never share any helpful resources or sources of support. What has been said with regards to her considering her loss greater than anyone else pretty much confirms what I have thought - she is interested exclusively in her loss and her children, which again is fine - but you can't do that and position yourself as a loss / parenting expert.

I follow a lovely lady who is pregnant following infertility and she always makes a point of flashing up a warning before talking about baby stuff. I think that's so thoughtful, it must only take a few seconds but shows she understands how upsetting even positive talk about a baby can be.

For someone who calls herself a 'lover of children' 🤢 it is interesting that she never talks about issues affecting children, besides nasty non-gentle parents. It's almost as if the sanctimonious parenting talk is just a way to feel superior rather than an actual desire to improve the lives of children - kinda like how the breast is best bullies will scream themselves silly about how formula is damaging babies but don't have a peep to say about the wider socioeconomic issues that REALLY affect child development.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm not breastfeeding my newborn when he's here for personal reasons and I think she would have me arrested🤣
how DARE you! Those are not your breasts, they’re his!!

I follow an American woman on insta who had a double mastectomy a few years ago because she carries the BRCA gene, and she’s just had a baby, and people are still asking her why she’s not breastfeeding. Honestly there’s no bloody winning is there.
I think when/if I have children, I might just tell all the nosey people that I’ve chosen not to feed them full stop, because we’re just going to vibe off good energy instead 🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Jesus christ woman. Just stop feeding Queen R
I think she knows that, I actually do feel really sad reading that the aversion is real and awful, and I imagine it’s just hell not wanting to hurt Raven but equally wanting and needing some boundaries.

I’ll be curious to see what the group suggests, it’s almost like she’s seeking permission to wean Raven almost entirely? 2 hourly feeding a newborn and a 3.5 year old is so so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm not breastfeeding my newborn when he's here for personal reasons and I think she would have me arrested🤣
You wouldn’t be arrested, you’d just be given really pitying looks and pass agg comments 😭
I really can’t stand how feeding your baby has been weaponised to make mums feel tit.

Reactions: 6
I think she knows that, I actually do feel really sad reading that the aversion is real and awful, and I imagine it’s just hell not wanting to hurt Raven but equally wanting and needing some boundaries.

I’ll be curious to see what the group suggests, it’s almost like she’s seeking permission to wean Raven almost entirely? 2 hourly feeding a newborn and a 3.5 year old is so so much.

Maybe i have woken up on the wrong side of the bed? I have no sympathy for her, she had 9 months to prepare Rae. She didnt do anything because she didnt want to get ‘rae upset’ which basically means she couldnt be bothered to set rules. She paints herself as
some all knowing, all caring parenting guru. So she should have done more to prevented this.

Reactions: 21
I can’t believe R is hitting because she’s been asked to countdown to come off the milk, after feeding every two hours!!! And just because her sister is. That amount of anger in a child (resorting to hitting) just because she can’t have something she wants (even though she doesn’t need it and has already just had it) is just absolutely unacceptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That Facebook post is really upsetting.
Again there’s no mention of Ember and wanting to be there for her - her determination to have Raven tandem feeding is spoiling the bond she has with her newborn.

And on insta she’s still oddly matter of fact about Ember, it’s all around inconvenience or issues eg cot sheet, gunky eye etc. There’s nothing at all about enjoying cuddles or anything, she’s either in a sling or at a low almost arms length angle. I know much of this is around Pea holding the camera etc but the difference with Raven is stark and I feel really uncomfortable seeing it play out.

If anyone is reaching out to her, is she just refusing help??

Reactions: 18
Everyone is asking her if she has a partner who can step in. If only we knew where he was #whereadeanandhishat?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.