One Day of Winter #3 Queen Raven still ruling the roost.... even the Pea has reproduced.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow Ainsley Gray? She was friends with Pea when they used to.work at Topshop together. Nicola used to be so beautiful and cute.
Yes! I used to love her home account followed her since then but she’s another dowdy boring mum now, only person to ever be a mum aswell 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I tend to find anyone that resorts to 🙃 this emoji so early on isn't actually prepared to discuss any POV that's not a carbon copy of their own.

No one has said she hasn't lost a child. I think we have all said at some point how we empathise or can't even imagine the gravity of her loss, therefore sympathise with Nicola. No one has discounted her giving birth during a pandemic.

What's discussed here is how stubborn she is about any viewpoint on parenting that isn't her own, apparently to hers and her childrens' detriment (mentally, physically or otherwise) or at least that is the impression she puts out for thousands of followers to see. We discuss how we think that detriment manifests. We discuss how obscene we think it is that a 3.5 year old apparently dictates the running of the other members' of the households lives. Well, you've seen what's discussed. All information she puts out there for almost 20k people. She makes her childrens' lives public. She makes facts about her relationship and the goings on of her household public. She wilfully implicitly criticises parents and caregivers (nursery have been on the receiving end) on a daily basis with her breast is not only best but the only way mentality, her 'gentle' parenting which is akin to neglecting one child to sate the every whim of another, even the family's vegetarian/vegan lifestyle posts come across preachy sometimes. So what she does covertly, the people here do openly.

While it is true that if we don't like her we can just 'scroll past' or unfollow her, that same sentiment is true for you. Don't like Tattle or the thread, don't read it. But me saying that is akin to curating what others post and that's not permitted here. Your (was it?) 5 item list on how everyone else should behave would be right at home on Nicola's page.

And now notifications are coming through that my posts are being deleted because of reports of disruptive posting. So basically the 'new members' are here to censor.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Thanks for the reports. Attempting to moderate or control the thread is against the rules.

If you think someone has overstepped the mark you need to report and let us deal with it. It's the main rule of tattle.

Didn’t see this shared on last thread, but apologies if I missed it.
So even before Ember was born she was planning on focusing her time, effort and breasts on Queen Raven!!
Give it a month or two and Ember will be on formula. She won't express as she won't want to compromise the milk for Raven.

It's almost like the she had Ember to get her milk supply back for Raven....

agree with every single word you’ve said and I couldn’t have written it better myself! I also have the same views of Raven and she TOTALLY looks spiteful! I can imaging her hitting and biting other kids at school 🤬
You don't need to imagine it, Nicola has already confirmed that kind and gentle parenting has resulted in Raven hitting and biting not only the children, but the staff too!!

And then blamed the Nursery for not being gentle enough in dealing with it after.

Reactions: 11
Was that post her?
The one I posted the screenshot of? Yes. She originally asked if her plans for co-sleeping with new baby sounded ok. Someone commented that their toddler started night feeding again after their baby arrived and that was Pea’s comment back to her.

I feel like I’ve missed something 🤔 have some posts been deleted?
I think there was some early morning drama that we missed.
Edit.... I'm also super curious to see the itemised list of how we should behave that was mentioned 😂

Reactions: 4
I think there was some early morning drama that we missed.
Edit.... I'm also super curious to see the itemised list of how we should behave that was mentioned 😂
What list of how we should behave? We as in tattle users?

Reactions: 1
Yeah someone came on this morning and basically said we were trolling Nicola and it wasn't fair given her child had died and that she had given birth in a pandemic.

Apparently we shouldn't discuss the fact that she does things like covers up the pram with a blanket or anything else we deem as unsafe as it will make her worry losing a child. Also it's mean to comment on a child's teeth and because Nicola doesn't do any ads then we shouldn't be commenting on her.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Is must be trolling us surely? Wrapping a baby up in a fleece blanket in their moses basket? Should someone message her the lullaby trust website?

Reactions: 4
Is must be trolling us surely? Wrapping a baby up in a fleece blanket in their moses basket? Should someone message her the lullaby trust website?
Shes got to be just winding us up, even the biscuit post about not saying no to raven this morning 🙄

Its obviously horrific that winter died, but people cant come on here moaning about us making her worry about losing a child, if she doesnt want to worry, she shouldn't be doing unsafe stuff

Reactions: 13
As horrific as losing a child is and how scary giving birth in a pandemic is that does not free you from all criticism across all subjects. That's just not how life works 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
As horrific as losing a child is and how scary giving birth in a pandemic is that does not free you from all criticism across all subjects. That's just not how life works 🤷🏼‍♀️
Plus she literally chose to have a baby in a pandemic, not like she was pregnant before last march, she got pregnant mid pandemic, so yeah I'm sure it's a pretty crap thing to go through, but that's the choice she made.

Reactions: 15
I've lost a child like I've said, and believe me if I was doing something wrong or potentially dangerous when I knew better I would 100% want to be called out on it. But I wouldn't do it and put it on instagram thats the difference.
Like said above, the loss of my child doesn't give me a free pass in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I mean I’m glad someone said it (peas tandem feeding post on GP page)

So glad someone said something, it’s utterly ridiculous that it should need to be pointed out to her, she should know not to leave her newborn crying!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.