One Day of Winter #3 Queen Raven still ruling the roost.... even the Pea has reproduced.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sorry to hear about your infertility ❤She's totally facilitated raven's behaviour hasn't she?
Thank you ❤ it's been tough coming to terms with it, it's a long journey.

Yes she has, I've said it before and I'll say it again - she's not gentle, she's permissive.

No is not a bad word.
Preparing your child for the world isn't a bad thing.
Whats bad is allowing your child to think they are the centre of the universe and that nothing and no one else matters.
Imo, this isn't going to lead to a happy life for Raven

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I always thought covering the prom like this was a big no no
I thought this too! Shes really doing all these things that are a big no no with babies and posting it online? Given her history and the people who follow her it makes me sick tbh. She seems an unhinged nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone follow Ainsley Gray? She was friends with Pea when they used to.work at Topshop together. Nicola used to be so beautiful and cute.

Reactions: 7
I agree that she must be doing it for some sort of reaction - today we have had unsupported head flopped back in the sling and pram covered with a big thick blanket. I can’t understand why you would use your newborn baby to get at people?! It’s cruel and wrong. Poor baby 😢

Reading the comments about being crunchy and gentle parents - she really isn’t! She’s permissive and lazy.

Reactions: 6
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
She’s clearly just covering the baby from the snow for probably a minute - you don’t have to read into everything she does

also I’m no fan at all of all the feed pictures etc but I always thought the rules or guideline were leave the kids out of it - some of the comments about Raven have been a bit extreme today

The screenshot. You know what if she’s “extended” (sure she would hate that term) breastfeeding and say worried about R feeling pushed out then ok fair enough. It wouldn’t be me in any way but if that’s the route you’re going down then it’s a valid concern. However it’s just so strange! Everything from science to instinct to how parenting has played out over thousands of years says a new baby is priority when it comes to breastfeeding! So weird she would even think like that in my opinion.

Reactions: 2
She’s clearly just covering the baby from the snow for probably a minute - you don’t have to read into everything she does

also I’m no fan at all of all the feed pictures etc but I always thought the rules or guideline were leave the kids out of it - some of the comments about Raven have been a bit extreme today
Joined just to post this? Hmmmmm.

Also, you can’t moderate the thread. If you have a concern about a specific post report it to admin to take a look.

Reactions: 14
Ok thank you! I had no idea. I’ve been a lurker For a really long time, I’m not sure if it says when I joined, but not today anyway and that was first ever post! Just editing to add I joined on the 22nd of June, I just haven't posted before

I just thought maybe other posters might watch some of their comments when it came to the children as I know that’s encouraged on some of the other threads I read - well the Mrs Hinch one anyway!

Reactions: 1

Doesnt really matter if it's just for a minute, at the end of the day it's a bloody dangerous thing to do- just like using cot bumpers and she is downright stupid for posting things like that on her platform for thousands of impressionable followers to see.

Especially as a baby loss blogger when it is likely that people who see her content have had babies die of SIDS or bumpers/ rebreathing.

Thank you ❤ it's been tough coming to terms with it, it's a long journey.

Yes she has, I've said it before and I'll say it again - she's not gentle, she's permissive.

No is not a bad word.
Preparing your child for the world isn't a bad thing.
Whats bad is allowing your child to think they are the centre of the universe and that nothing and no one else matters.
Imo, this isn't going to lead to a happy life for Raven
Couldn't agree more!

Reactions: 1

Pea is that you?

• Haha
Stark contrast between Ravens first days and Embers. Raven was at nursery today so it's obviously just been Nicola and Ember. When Raven was born there was a photo, a video, a story, a highlight of every breath she took. For Ember it's 'LOOK AT ME VACANTLY SMILING LIKE A SERIAL KILLER... Oh that's the baby with a sore neck... HERE I AM AGAIN, SMILING MANIACALLY' then next post 'Lets go get Raven because I don't know how I've made it through this day without her'

Reactions: 11
For someone who likes to preach about parenting, she sure gets it wrong a lot when it comes to safety. Cot bumpers, terrible baby carrier, covering the pram. When Raven was younger they took her on holiday and hired a car with a battered old car seat they didn't know the history of, and that was probably not safe for Raven's age or weight. She also turned her forward facing in the car really early, and when someone commented she basically told them it was Raven's choice 🙄🙄🙄 and that's without the fact she's putting her kid's entire life online for the world to see.

Maybe she should spend less time taking creepy videos of herself and more time researching child safety.

Reactions: 11
For someone who likes to preach about parenting, she sure gets it wrong a lot when it comes to safety. Cot bumpers, terrible baby carrier, covering the pram. When Raven was younger they took her on holiday and hired a car with a battered old car seat they didn't know the history of, and that was probably not safe for Raven's age or weight. She also turned her forward facing in the car really early, and when someone commented she basically told them it was Raven's choice 🙄🙄🙄 and that's without the fact she's putting her kid's entire life online for the world to see.

Maybe she should spend less time taking creepy videos of herself and more time researching child safety.
We covered this a while ago in an earlier thread - breastfeeding makes you immune to injury, disease, suffocation... Anything you can think of, is covered by Nicola's boobs.

I'm actually surprised they aren't anti-vaxxers tbh. Surely raven wouldn't want needles sticking in her limbs and what raven says, goes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We covered this a while ago in an earlier thread - breastfeeding makes you immune to injury, disease, suffocation... Anything you can think of, is covered by Nicola's boobs.

I'm actually surprised they aren't anti-vaxxers tbh. Surely raven wouldn't want needles sticking in her limbs and what raven says, goes.
Ah yes, silly me, I forgot about the miracle boobs.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.