Olivia White/ House of White #2 Ummm yeah guyzzz I'm still a Grifter. Ummm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a joke of a human go sit back in you house and dream up some more holidays to fill in your unfulfilled life liv! You didn’t investigate tit you childish brat. Brush your kids hair if you are looking for something to do!

Reactions: 3
I also love that we are only two threads in and she immediately admits to reading here 🤣🤣 all the other moles at least say “someone sent me a screenshot”.
She really has got nothing better to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All the crap that poured out of that pink trolley. It’s going to be donated to us poor folks don’t ya know. Sa grateful for all your crumbs spotty.
Watch her latest reel and take a look at the expression on Dr Susan Cartland’s face from “What Happens Next” podcast as she listens to Liv’s drivel it’s priceless as she talks about opening her own door. Never has the gulf between the educated and the ignorant been more obvious.

Reactions: 4
Time for a new thread! I read through the top 10 pages but couldn’t find any suggestions.

I thought we could go with this for a thread title. Not sure if they will allow the c word lol 😂
IMG_0585.jpeg

---
I’ve cracked myself up with this thread title haha

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.