Olivia White/ House of White #2 Ummm yeah guyzzz I'm still a Grifter. Ummm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. It didn’t happen if she doesn’t post her ugly smug face.
The photo of her ‘crying’ (I refuse to watch anything posted by this mole) looks so forced. She looks like she’s trying to squeeze out a tear but is dry crying. If you mIsS them sOoOoOoO much why didn’t you take them to Disneyland liv? Is is because you had to pay and we all know you won’t do anything or go anywhere unless it’s been grifted.

Reactions: 8
Exactly. It didn’t happen if she doesn’t post her ugly smug face.
The photo of her ‘crying’ (I refuse to watch anything posted by this mole) looks so forced. She looks like she’s trying to squeeze out a tear but is dry crying. If you mIsS them sOoOoOoO much why didn’t you take them to Disneyland liv? Is is because you had to pay and we all know you won’t do anything or go anywhere unless it’s been grifted.
She tried to squeeze out some fake tears. She just doesn’t want to cop tit for not taking her kids. I’m sure they enjoyed school much more than a Disneyland trip this week 🥴

Reactions: 6
I still vividly remember her posting a photo of her own daughter to Instagram when she got lost on the way home from school… I deadset thought - she must have wondered off and old Livvy was sitting on her phone the whole time… 😝

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She tried to squeeze out some fake tears. She just doesn’t want to cop tit for not taking her kids. I’m sure they enjoyed school much more than a Disneyland trip this week 🥴
I know my kids agree. They turn to me each Friday afternoon at pick up and say ‘Thanks for another week at school Mum, sure beats a week at Disneyland. We are so lucky’ 😏
---
I still vividly remember her posting a photo of her own daughter to Instagram when she got lost on the way home from school… I deadset thought - she must have wondered off and old Livvy was sitting on her phone the whole time… 😝
Yeah that was horrible. Too self absorbed and glued to the phone. I was also worried that her daughters first instinct was to walk home, my child would go to the school office and let them know the situation 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh don’t worry, I do ignore you. Listening to you on mute is fabulous, I highly recommend it.
Listening to a moron with no job complain about having her period 300 days a year with acne, while on a free trip to fkn Disneyland and the hide of other people paying to be on her flight so she misses an upgrade on her FREE flight, I cannot deal with. duck off mate.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Literally ran here to ask has Livi just admitted to a neurodivergent diagnosis? Because that explains SO MUCH and about her eldest kid. No shade whatsoever gosh I hope they did finally get some kind of assessment. Absolutely no excuse for her scummy, bitchy behaviour but certainly explains some of it! (Including the narcissistic/histrionic stuff)

Reactions: 7
Literally ran here to ask has Livi just admitted to a neurodivergent diagnosis? Because that explains SO MUCH and about her eldest kid. No shade whatsoever gosh I hope they did finally get some kind of assessment. Absolutely no excuse for her scummy, bitchy behaviour but certainly explains some of it! (Including the narcissistic/histrionic stuff)
I only first heard the term Neuro spicy yesterday.
9800B829-74F6-48B6-ABC7-D80AC462248B.jpeg

43A2D120-805E-49D5-BDC4-B13E408F9C04.jpeg

clearly out of touch with reality! Everyone’s situation is different- yep, your target audience actually pay for these experiences not gifted. 🙄For a family of 4 to go to Disneyland - would be $20k easy. No family can afford that with the interest rates and cost of living. She was only complaining earlier in the week about how tit the dollar was and she wasn’t going to shop.
---
Oh look as predicted: complaining about being SOOOO tired she’s been at Disneyland for 5 days straight getting there at 7am, aNxIEty about the flight (flight too busy couldn’t get her free upgrade 😢) misses her kids and husband, wahhh got her period early, pimples, has recently come of her medication (? The pill). WOE IS ME!

I do not feel sorry for you. Also of course this type of Influencer trip is different 3/4 years later. With Tiktok it means more competition and you have to try harder to get your content seen.

Then the humble brag about the Qantas first class lounge and treating some young guy to a steak meal and 4 drinks. Bizarre.View attachment 2155251
She is only regretting not bringing her family as everyone else did. That’s why she is whinging and realised the flack she is coping for not taking them.

She will be back home crying on the gram soon cos she is so overwhelmed and busy but still won’t have time to brush those kids hair! But it’s not her fault guys she is now neurospicey
---
Rebecca little throwing shade out her ugly shoes has given me life today as well😂😂
---
*at not out😂😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is this flog still banging on about saving $30,000 in a year? Mate lots of us could manage that if we were #kindly gifted almost everything & then on sold the freebies. Grifting wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s weird how she goes into great detail to tell us these second hand stories & conversations she has with folks(eg. the young bloke she helped get into qantas lounge & there have been many others. Very questionable if they actually happened. She appears to have this extreme need for external validation from outside sources.It’s the constant LOOK AT ME and all my stuff, my shoes, my endless holidays, travel plans etc etc. That’s all very good but normal well adjusted people don’t feel the need to shove it down peoples throat.
This spottybearded mole can barely string a sentence together it’s all like,mmmm,like,mmmmmmmmm. Her development appears to have been stunted around 12 years old, and let’s not fucken forget she’s the only one in the universe that gets PERIODS.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is this flog still banging on about saving $30,000 in a year? Mate lots of us could manage that if we were #kindly gifted almost everything & then on sold the freebies. Grifting wanker.
She saved that $30k in 2018!! Since then it’s been spend spend spend 🥴

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I can’t afford to eat when I take my kids on vacation, look at my Chanel shoes. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What did I just watch! I can't figure out what is worse - the shameless bragging about her spending or the constant crotch shot as she did the haul spread eagled 🤮

Reactions: 5
She's still trying throw in there she's apparently now nurospicey, sounds like she's just watched too much tik tok💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What did I just watch! I can't figure out what is worse - the shameless bragging about her spending or the constant crotch shot as she did the haul spread eagled 🤮
Thank goodness I'm blocked!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.