Olivia White/ House of White #2 Ummm yeah guyzzz I'm still a Grifter. Ummm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if anyone remembers but earlier in the year a makeup artist local to Liv went on her stories saying Liv called her trash while she was lining up for her morning coffee. She went had quite a few stories saying Liv is nasty and a bully etc. The makeup artist has just put stories up with the anon box and someone asked is she was still being bullied by Liv. She responded saying she “legally can’t talk about it”… do you think Liv lawyered up?
1000000% she would the fragile bleep

Reactions: 5
Of course the world's most whinging stunted adult is there for Disney. But without her kids!? WOW.

Also - stop tagging people with massive profile you desperate duck.
Tagging Kat Clark so she pays her some attention. Sad. Olivia is trying to get Tiktok famous.
---
How depressing going to Disney without your children
Without your kids and alone. She will try hard to make it look fun but hmmmm

Reactions: 2
I don’t care how many times she’s been, how do you tell your young children you’re off to Disneyland without them? Even for “werk” 🫠

Who’s filming her pull all those ridiculous poses??? Has she hired some minion to follow her around?

She reminds me of someone I heard about years ago,.... they thought they were missing on a freebie being given away at the pharmacy so barged their way to the front of the queue only to find out it was the daily line up for methadone.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My kids love school, we are going to Tokyo and Hong Kong Disney this year, there is no way they’d choose school over our trip and there’s no way I’d leave them behind, she’s full of it.

Reactions: 8
BULLSHIT your brats didn't want to go!?

Poor Livvy had 'anxiety' fuckkkkk up.
Doing Disneyland solo as an adult is fun?

Is it? Really? Or are you getting paid to say this? She’s awful at labelling her stories as a paid partnership

Reactions: 8
My kids love school, we are going to Tokyo and Hong Kong Disney this year, there is no way they’d choose school over our trip and there’s no way I’d leave them behind, she’s full of it.
I hope you don't see the grifter at Tokyo Disney but she might be handy to use as a translator 😂🤣seeing how she speaks Japanese and all.🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Doing Disneyland solo as an adult is fun?

Is it? Really? Or are you getting paid to say this? She’s awful at labelling her stories as a paid partnership
Replying to my own comment (cringe) but I asked my friend and they said yes there’s lots to do at Disneyland even if you are solo. The single ride lines are quicker and lots to eat and buy.

I’m not convinced her kids would rather be at school though 🤔

Reactions: 3
I hope you don't see the grifter at Tokyo Disney but she might be handy to use as a translator 😂🤣seeing how she speaks Japanese and all.🥹
I’m there in December, thank for my kids learn Japanese at school, my translator is covered, considering the amount I pay in fees she better be decent 🤣
---
Replying to my own comment (cringe) but I asked my friend and they said yes there’s lots to do at Disneyland even if you are solo. The single ride lines are quicker and lots to eat and buy.

I’m not convinced her kids would rather be at school though 🤔
Sharing the experience is a big part of it though, I’ve been twice to the California one, couldn’t imagine doing it alone, the first time was just me and my husband, the second time was with our kids, that was the best experience by far. Single rider lines are the only positive I see.

We did Tokyo Disney as 60 year olds🤪. Our daughter lived in Tokyo for 10 years & now teaches Japanese here.
We were covered for everything🤣

• Heart
We did Tokyo Disney as 60 year olds🤪. Our daughter lived in Tokyo for 10 years & now teaches Japanese here.
We were covered for everything🤣
My mum and dad did Tokyo Disney for her 70th birthday, she then dragged my dad to a One Direction concert, highlight of his life apparently… 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
We walked to the summit of Mt Fuji, the highlight being that we didn’t freeze to death, never been so cold in my life & we thought we were well prepared for the icy cold weather. 🥶
I recommend you try that excursion grifter Liv, 👍🏻

F#ck off & keep going head, no one cares about your period or ya box for girls for that matter.

• Haha
F#ck off & keep going head, no one cares about your period or ya box for girls for that matter.
When her daughter gets her period I’m 100% certain Olivia will announce it to all her followers. No privacy.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Fatmumslim is there as a guest of Disney as well, that is who she is hanging out with. The difference is Fatmumslim is there with her hubby and kids. She just posted that they brought the magic bands, she got hers for free but they paid for her hubby and kids ones. So clearly Disney paid for the influencer but not their families which is why Olivia didn’t bring her kids- obviously didn’t want to pay the $$$

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Fatmumslim is there as a guest of Disney as well, that is who she is hanging out with. The difference is Fatmumslim is there with her hubby and kids. She just posted that they brought the magic bands, she got hers for free but they paid for her hubby and kids ones. So clearly Disney paid for the influencer but not their families which is why Olivia didn’t bring her kids- obviously didn’t want to pay the $$$
FMS is also doing a much better job at disclosing her freebies! Maybe take note Olivia

Dirt or make up line?!
For someone who apparently did a makeup course!? This looks filthy.

Also - How FMS was HONEST about how they only paid for her but like any normal parent paid for her family to join her.

Livvy, you're an absolute bleeping disgrace.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.