Olivia White/ House of White #2 Ummm yeah guyzzz I'm still a Grifter. Ummm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is wrong with this women/child? Every little thing she complains and witches about. Entitled much??

Reactions: 4
Where is this whinging grifter off to now & stfu about all the holidays you have booked you witch. Look around you f wit, people are struggling to survive in this economic gloom.?

• Heart
Where is this whinging grifter off to now & stfu about all the holidays you have booked you witch. Look around you f wit, people are struggling to survive in this economic gloom.?
Came to say the exact same thing 😂
Posts about going on a holiday. Also posts about another holiday she has booked for 5 months time. Livvy loves a humble brag. Trying to pass it off as points. My Pop has been a Qantas member for a long time & doesn’t have points to just jet around the world like she does. Doesn’t she work with Qantas?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This idiot bragging about her Qantas points. Like your previous flights to Italy were gifted weren’t they? Probably also gave you a ton of points??!

Also the privilege of showing that she’s used all those points. Makes me sick. Spend spend spend.

Reactions: 6
See if she can still speak Japanese🤣, had it in her bio that she could when they went last time, didn’t seem able to read or speak it. First stop will be Disneyland for sure. head needs to grow up.

• Haha
Um. That’s the first week of Term Three in Victoria. Oh well, if her children are going to live a grifting life as adults then I guess they won’t need an education?
this is the Disney trip that apparently one of the girls said they needed to go.
her kids are so often away during term!

What had she done to her face!? Wayyyy too much fillers and botox, it’s actually making her look older!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m guessing ol’ Livvy didn’t bag herself an award tonight at the aimco awards. She had tagged them in her post but had since edited and removed the tag…

• Haha
I’m guessing ol’ Livvy didn’t bag herself an award tonight at the aimco awards. She had tagged them in her post but had since edited and removed the tag…
Nope she lost both of the categories she was nominated for. The flight was just MEL-> SYD
---
Who is this person? 😳😬 The silver hair?
AA832C38-8418-47A7-BB5A-1D3C727DF1D3.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Thank duck for that, she hasn’t done anything worthy to even be nominated for an award, let alone receive one 😂 and she was so cocky about being nominated too. Suddenly gone real quiet there Liv. Imagine how she’d carry on if she won anything. So damn happy she didn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.