Olivia White/ House of White #2 Ummm yeah guyzzz I'm still a Grifter. Ummm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheers, just had a peek at her Tik Tok- no wonder she's breaking out! The crappy food and sugary drinks 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Of course she is dropping 'neuro spicy' the dead beat has no content. May aswell jump on the trending train.

Just pop out a content baby darls, claim HG and be done with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is a neuro spicy nut job and apparently all the cool kids are jumping on that train, next it will be ADHD or she’s on the spectrum or she will blame everything on a very heavy Aunty flo. Pick a lane mole.

Reactions: 3
She is a neuro spicy nut job and apparently all the cool kids are jumping on that train, next it will be ADHD or she’s on the spectrum or she will blame everything on a very heavy Aunty flo. Pick a lane mole.
I think it’s disrespectful to people who have been diagnosed to just randomly say oh I’m neurospicy. Not that she owes anyone her medical history but people need to stop with these types of things “bit OCD” “so Bipolar” it doesn’t sit right with me. It’s like a Tiktok trend that’s cool.

Maybe I’m being sensitive 🥴.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think it’s disrespectful to people who have been diagnosed to just randomly say oh I’m neurospicy. Not that she owes anyone her medical history but people need to stop with these types of things “bit OCD” “so Bipolar” it doesn’t sit right with me. It’s like a Tiktok trend that’s cool.

Maybe I’m being sensitive 🥴.
Totally agree. Steph Pase has also come out with that she was diagnosed with ADHD as a kid, she mentioned it a few days ago

She will be back home crying on the gram soon cos she is so overwhelmed and busy but still won’t have time to brush those kids hair! But it’s not her fault guys she is now neurospicey
---
Rebecca little throwing shade out her ugly shoes has given me life today as well😂😂
---
*at not out😂😩
Those sneakers are so ugly 🤣

Reactions: 4
I’m still baffled by her recent content.

She’s not relatable, but she’s also not aspirational. I wonder how she thought regular families would perceive her trip and excessive parcels

Reactions: 5
I’m still baffled by her recent content.

She’s not relatable, but she’s also not aspirational. I wonder how she thought regular families would perceive her trip and excessive parcels
Especially since she said she goes without food so her daughters can have a nice holiday 🫠 right after her sook/whinge about the hotel!in Perth. It’s all I could think of today watching her stories when she was opening all her parcels!

Reactions: 4
I tuned out on the Disney stories, and now that she’s home I predict a lot of sauna crying about hormones, tit skin and detoxing from being away*.

*Eating her way around Disney.

Someone tag me back in when we’re back to regular programming?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I tuned out on the Disney stories, and now that she’s home I predict a lot of sauna crying about hormones, tit skin and detoxing from being away*.

*Eating her way around Disney.

Someone tag me back in when we’re back to regular programming?
Isn’t that her regular programming?

Reactions: 2
You would think grifter Liv could have included her mumsy in her 'birtbday prep', got her some stylish threads & a new doo.

Oh look the grifter is out again, she can't stay home for more than 5 seconds. 😑
On a plane and treated herself to a seat upgrade as it was Mother’s Day. Ugh she’s there to promote Qantas so doubting she paid for her ticket 😂
---
Oh look the grifter is out again, she can't stay home for more than 5 seconds. 😑
Well the depression/anxiety only sets in once she’s leaving anywhere to go back home…..
---
Babe, seriously stop tagging people you think you're friends with. It's creepy.

Her skin!? What the actual duck. Ramp that skincare routine up darl.
Just shows she always uses a filter for her face.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.