William and Kate #4

Who do you like best?

• Kate

• William

• Neither

• Both of them

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coma theory is least plausible As I don’t think the Middleton family would stand for it.

Reactions: 13
I'm gonna be so disappointed if she just appears after easter looking completely normal and still with Wills

• Haha
Reactions: 89
Omg Levi roots just dropping the tea on CBB. Apparently has met William but likes Harry better. Fern saying she wants Harry to come home

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I'm gonna be so disappointed if she just appears after easter looking completely normal and still with Wills
That’s what will happen. It’ll be a massive anticlimax.

I’ve been thinking about the differences between Charles’s PR and William’s. Charles it seems has always wanted to be the moderniser and pushed for it in the 00s. Apparently he drove a lot of the changes after Diana’s death, wants to slim the monarchy down and has been open about his health issues.

This is well received by the British public but the unintended consequence is that his son’s BOTH have a combative relationship with the press and are litigious. They were wheeled out to comfort the wailing masses when their own mother died, they were thrown under a bus for their fairly ordinary behaviour like underage drinking etc. I feel like William will undo all of Charles attempts at culture change as soon as he’s King.

• Angry
Reactions: 43
Omg Levi roots just dropping the tea on CBB. Apparently has met William but likes Harry better. Fern saying she wants Harry to come home
Levi is such an idiot. He has met William but has not met Harry. But he prefers Harry. Make it make sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’ve just been speaking with a friend about this. My friend is a doctor and said it could be that Kate had a medical issue and required a stoma. It lines up with the hospital stay length. My friend has treated people who needed to stay in hospital for 2-3 weeks while they just learn to use a stoma. Some patients (if they can) will then take 3/4 months of work while they adjust or until they have stoma reversed.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
If I were Kate and had a stoma I'd just never leave the house. Her bread and butter is her image and how thin she is. She couldn't hide a bag, could she? It also just sounds so difficult to get one's head around.

I think their vagueness is a clue to what did happen.

Bowel surgery -> stoma -> doesn't want to be seen in public -> hired idiots and William doesn't take advice -> Streisand effect.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
This is the best series I've seen as a "conspiracy" deep dive. Fair warning, it gets dark. It all seems very plausible, but who knows.

Reactions: 11
I want to know which of you crazy witches answered "William" up top.

Also one of you should Photoshop that Huw guy whose ass everyone here was obsessed with last year in the window.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve just been speaking with a friend about this. My friend is a doctor and said it could be that Kate had a medical issue and required a stoma. It lines up with the hospital stay length. My friend has treated people who needed to stay in hospital for 2-3 weeks while they just learn to use a stoma. Some patients (if they can) will then take 3/4 months of work while they adjust or until they have stoma reversed.
I know I have been joking on the thread but this is possibly the reason. If it is the case she has nothing to be ashamed of but I understand why she wants time to adapt.

Reactions: 34
I know I have been joking on the thread but this is possibly the reason. If it is the case she has nothing to be ashamed of but I understand why she wants time to adapt.
Especially if the stoma is only temporary. I have a friend that had a stoma that was reversed and they said having to adapt was as much a process after the stoma had been reversed as having it in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Especially if the stoma is only temporary. I have a friend that had a stoma that was reversed and they said having to adapt was as much a process after the stoma had been reversed as having it in the first place.
Yeah your bowel falls asleep because it hasn't been used in the same way for a while. Can be a horrible painful process waiting for it to "wake up again" so to speak.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.