Olivia White #3 is a nasty, manipulative mean runt. Watch out she’s got magnum P.I. on the hunt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t remember her having nails like this alll the time! A few friends have mentioned getting their daughters acrylics to stop them picking and popping their acne… maybe this is a coping mechanism too.

Reactions: 1
I don’t remember her having nails like this alll the time! A few friends have mentioned getting their daughters acrylics to stop them picking and popping their acne… maybe this is a coping mechanism too.
Olivia's are her own nails with the fancy 'art' painted on. According to her.

Olivia White such a hot mess she doesn’t even know what year it is!!

Also Olivia White: rocking up to multiple functions every week, posting various brand advertisements. Such a hot mess 😵💫😵💫😵💫

Reactions: 5
Kicking off 'birthday week' for the ten year old baby but only shows bratty Ted making something at the party activity. Such a little brat cutie.🙄

Reactions: 4
It must annoy her she had major surgery to lose weight when all she had to do was get on uppers

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s photoshopped herself into a 6ft giant and we all know she is a shortie.
Also shout out to the dexa (neuro spicy) wonder drug for turning her into a skeleton.

• Haha
Fark she is really loving herself sick atm isnt she. I’m so skinayyyyy, better put on another skimpy dress and pose with my shoulders protruding! She’s giving me leigha vibes 😂

Reactions: 2
Fark she is really loving herself sick atm isnt she. I’m so skinayyyyy, better put on another skimpy dress and pose with my shoulders protruding! She’s giving me leigha vibes 😂
The obsession is real. The new ‘look over the shoulder’ pose is getting old real quick!

• Heart