Olivia Neill #9 Content with Flossie is all a lie, predictably sponsored by Casetify

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe this is too nitpicks but what I don’t like about all these “advice” podcasts , in my opinion, is that it’s so lazy. By getting her fans to send in questions, she can get away with minimal effort. I know Emma’s podcast is similar but at least she comes up with the ideas herself, and her old podcast “Stupid Genius” she researched into interesting topics. Whereas Olivia will just sit there reading off questions from her audience instead of coming up with original ideas and make money from it. Idk I just find it lazy ?

Reactions: 52
Hi, dont know if anyone else has seen this but scrolling through tiktok and saw her sister emma do a sponsored ad for umberto gianni haircare
Correct me if im wrong but was it not revealed that umberto is olivias new beaus dad?!

Reactions: 9
Where? Can't see anyone who looks like her (beyond skinny girls with blonde hair)
It was already established literally just a couple posts up that the girl in the fist pic is Lila Moss as confirmed in the second pic. From behind, the baggy jeans & jumper combo, stompy shoes and bedraggled blonde hair does read a little bit like Olivia in a quick glance.

Reactions: 8
please can someone fill me in as to how we know olivia and flossie have fallen out? is this facts or just speculation. im new here

Reactions: 1
Maybe this is too nitpicks but what I don’t like about all these “advice” podcasts , in my opinion, is that it’s so lazy. By getting her fans to send in questions, she can get away with minimal effort. I know Emma’s podcast is similar but at least she comes up with the ideas herself, and her old podcast “Stupid Genius” she researched into interesting topics. Whereas Olivia will just sit there reading off questions from her audience instead of coming up with original ideas and make money from it. Idk I just find it lazy ?
And I bet if there are any ‘juicy’ questions she’ll read them out for attention but then be like ‘nooo I can’t answer that’

Reactions: 17
please can someone fill me in as to how we know olivia and flossie have fallen out? is this facts or just speculation. im new here
It's a bit of both. You're probably better of reading back through the previous thread unless someone else wants to make a wiki of the general points.

Reactions: 3
hey girlypops!!! don’t forget to send your assumptions for her podcast ✨

Reactions: 4
first time ive been seeing a lot of negative comments on her recent vid..

for example "I understand money is money but the amount of casetify ads is taking the piss now. There's no way she changes her phone case that much, I've literally owned 2 phone cases in my life"

a long comment that shes lost herself and is in a 'stationary period', a similar one that
"I miss the relatable Olivia back in N.Ireland. She’s losing her humbleness."

v interesting to see it on her video rather than on tattle
I actually seen someone in the YouTube comments directing people to tattle for the flossie drama too 💀

Reactions: 23
Don’t even want to know what her assumptions on Instagram look like lol, hopefully we’ll get some answers about her and flossie though

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's a bit of both. You're probably better of reading back through the previous thread unless someone else wants to make a wiki of the general points.
Anyone know how to make one? It would probably be useful as newbies ask the same questions every single thread 😭

Reactions: 10
It seriously wouldn’t surprise me if she addressed the Flossie situation on her new podcast. Probs not with details but like answering vague questions about friendship breakdowns/fall outs. Feel like she’s the type to use something like that to gain traction.

Reactions: 18
the Spotify podcast is sending me!!!
Emma does it but she only does them once a month im pretty sure, the rest are actual interesting eps. I can't imagine Olivia going down that route lol what is she gonna talk about after the first month?? once she's got all the pilot stuff, motel and friends out the way I doubt there's much left to talk about

Reactions: 7
they don’t do anything altogether, completely separate series’
I know, it’s still strange to see them alongside each other though, like idk I can’t explain hahaha I just don’t associate them with each other at all so it’s feels weird

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.