Olivia Neill #9 Content with Flossie is all a lie, predictably sponsored by Casetify

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes a massive narcissist thats why she cant admit shes ever wrong. Like deleting comments and tiktoks when she gets called out lol bet she cant handle the idea of people not being up her ass. Also her boyfriend gives off such pick me boy vibes, the type to wear a pearl necklace and say hes a feminist to get girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Olivia Neill #10 more personality on her plate, leaves Phil with her mates

Reactions: 11
Hazelbunny and other new sus accounts popping up sticking up for Olivia, Olivia you are not as sly as you think? All hidden accounts too.

Reactions: 30
Olivia Neill #10 livin a lie, whose only skill is neglecting Phil!
[/QUOTE]

Nepo friends, trio ends and all she wants is advertisements

Reactions: 14
Shes a massive narcissist thats why she cant admit shes ever wrong. Like deleting comments and tiktoks when she gets called out lol bet she cant handle the idea of people not being up her ass. Also her boyfriend gives off such pick me boy vibes, the type to wear a pearl necklace and say hes a feminist to get girls.
Defo giving John wee sneaky kisses now that she’s back in NI🙈

And also her bf can’t sing for shite lmao

Reactions: 18
Lewys is an attention seeking tit but young girls don’t look up to him. He’s constantly the side character in whichever friendship group he switches to. Olivia (and Flossie) have long patterns of disordered eating. Olivia has stated that it’s in the past for her and that she’s fine with food now when she evidently isn’t. She lies about never exercising and always puts weight loss down to her changing birth control pills but then we see the portion sizes and the three meals she switches between in London which isn’t normal. It’s easy to think that girls are pathetic for letting the actions of Olivia affect them but it’s not as easy as just ignoring it for some people if they’re not well mentally.
clearly Olivia isn't well mentally either if she's posting stuff like that? if someone can get triggered by what other people post maybe they shouldn't be on the internet? you are all acting like Olivia has a massive responsibility but it clearly seems like she Is struggling too, especially with all the excuse she makes?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
clearly Olivia isn't well mentally either if she's posting stuff like that? if someone can get triggered by what other people post maybe they shouldn't be on the internet? you are all acting like Olivia has a massive responsibility but it clearly seems like she Is struggling too, especially with all the excuse she makes?
you should take your own advice. since you're evidently getting triggered by what others post, maybe don't be on the internet (and tattle).

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh no not u again

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why would someone who has mental health issues have to avoid the internet? they prob don't actively search triggering stuff, if they are following someone who they enjoy watching on YouTube, why should they potentially be triggered by what they post on insta?
I hate when people say tit like that, clearly haven't struggled mentally if you think that to help themselves they have to avoid the INTERNET like wtf

Reactions: 13
I’m sure she is struggling and for that I feel a lot of sympathy. A lot of these young womens lives change very fast when they become influencers, it’s very easy for things like EDs to creep up on them and it’s not their fault if they get unwell.
However, Olivia literally monetizes her platform, she is making money off what she posts and when she is followed by thousands of young impressionable girls, I don’t think it’s right that she is making money off a platform that she is also using to post content which clearly makes light of disordered eating, it aint funny, it’s sad and its serious.
Idk, I feel like it’s possible to have empathy for her if she is struggling with food and at the same time also be able to recognize and talk about the fact that that what she is posting is genuinely harmful.

Reactions: 9
I’m sure everyone has an issue one way or another, whether it be food, body image, skin insecurity, money problems etc. People can’t just ‘avoid the Internet’ in a world that is always progressing to be more online. And there are plenty of influencers who don’t pull tit like this so why would people need to avoid the Internet altogether? People who are upset at Olivia joking about her measly portion size aren’t ‘triggered at everything’ and don’t need to hide in their rooms so as not to get offended by the world. Even if Olivia has an ED herself, which I’m leaning towards yes, it is still her responsibility to not lie and say she’s naturally thin or list all the non-exercise related ways she’s lost weight when we know she eats tiny portions and does exercise. Obviously on a much larger scale, Eugenia Cooney has had a bloody raging ED for years and years and I’m not sure how she’s still alive. She denied it in the first few years and then decided to lie about recovery in a Shane Dawson(🤮) ‘documentary’. She now fully profits from it because she loves being told she’s severely underweight and unhealthy. My point being that even though she’s mentally unwell, she is still a bad person who is conscious of her actions and has fuelled and started EDs for many, many people. There are many people with EDs who don’t thrive on glorifying their misery and encouraging people to be as ill as they are. And just because people like Eugenia and Olivia exist on the internet, it doesn’t mean that those with food related disorders need to avoid social media like the plague, it means we need to hold these influencers to account and not make out that teenage fans are hysterical for having a problem with Olivia’s annual ‘look at my 3 year old’s size portion of Xmas dinner with ketchup did I mention I love ketchup on everything !’

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.