Olivia Neill #9 Content with Flossie is all a lie, predictably sponsored by Casetify

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread name by @briannajaynehawkes!

Summary of last thread:
- Our girlypop has a new suuuuper “secret” boyfriend who is friends with Flossie’s ex Will. It’s believed that they met because of Flossie and that she actually had a thing with him before he got with Olivia.
- Got a cat who she is now passing around to her friends like a hot potato.
- Has a new podcast where she gives people advice, as if anyone with common sense would take advice from her.
- Also has a new YT Original series coming out with Flossie amidst their drama.
- Is trying to do damage control now that people have caught onto her and Flossie no longer being friends thanks to big mouth Lola.
- Lola has now replaced Lewys as Olivia’s most irritating friend.

Reactions: 40
So fed up with influencers with 0 real-life experience starting podcasts. Is there anything they won't ruin for 'normal people'? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 65
So fed up with influencers with 0 real-life experience starting podcasts. Is there anything they won't ruin for 'normal people'? 🙄
Olivia come from a life of privilege and even admitted herself that she’s never struggled with mental health, her biggest worry in life is having a boyfriend and who she can swan her cat off to so she can get drunk. I have no idea what advice she’s going to give

Reactions: 49
1953825C-DF37-4A52-B86C-F4A4365CB350.png
omg yay FUN come party soyou can get judged by me and my tory mates xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 107
View attachment 867864omg yay FUN come party soyou can get judged by me and my tory mates xxxx
God it would be horrible to attend they're all friends of friends or know each other thru being mutuals. It would be so awk to be there and act like a fan while everyone else is invited bc they're acc mutuals with olivia.

Reactions: 43
E316D07C-DBA9-4FFE-A6F6-9779C15B4DAC.png
Most random group of people ever? Never though I’d see Dan and Phil alongside Olivia and Flossie wtf

Reactions: 38
I think they just got people from different genres of youtube to suit more people
Yeah that’s a good point tbf. Still weird to even think that they know of each other’s existence though hahaha they’re in completely different dimensions in my head

Reactions: 24
Thread name by @briannajaynehawkes!

Summary of last thread:
- Our girlypop has a new suuuuper “secret” boyfriend who is friends with Flossie’s ex Will. It’s believed that they met because of Flossie and that she actually had a thing with him before he got with Olivia.
- Got a cat who she is now passing around to her friends like a hot potato.
- Has a new podcast where she gives people advice, as if anyone with common sense would take advice from her.
- Also has a new YT Original series coming out with Flossie amidst their drama.
- Is trying to do damage control now that people have caught onto her and Flossie no longer being friends thanks to big mouth Lola.
- Lola has now replaced Lewys as Olivia’s most irritating friend.
Can someone please summarise how Lola spilled it? I don’t think I saw the live or anything where the fall out was mentioned or made obvious

Reactions: 3
first time ive been seeing a lot of negative comments on her recent vid..

for example "I understand money is money but the amount of casetify ads is taking the piss now. There's no way she changes her phone case that much, I've literally owned 2 phone cases in my life"

a long comment that shes lost herself and is in a 'stationary period', a similar one that
"I miss the relatable Olivia back in N.Ireland. She’s losing her humbleness."

v interesting to see it on her video rather than on tattle

Reactions: 91
imagine if olivia actually took the route of becoming a pilot instead of posting boring drinking vlogs, ha

Reactions: 11
Someone said a few weeks ago that she was defo going to come out with a podcast in another move to morphe into Emma Chamberlain and of course she did. She's sooooo predicatable and boring. If I were her sister Emma I'd be pissed because that's her one thing that she does (and does it quite well) and now Olivia is bandwagoning on that like she does with everything else. Not an original thought or ounce of creativity in that girls head.

Reactions: 70
it's so strange to see flossie & olivia up there with these long-time, more established youtubers (and actual friends) for the hometown showdown 🥴 youtube really tried to reach all kinds of audiences with this, but i can think of literally so many other pairings who would've suited it more than olivia & flossie who've known each other for 5 seconds. even the comments are excited for dan & phil, w2s and chunkz and do not care about f&o.

Reactions: 9
it's so strange to see flossie & olivia up there with these long-time, more established youtubers (and actual friends) for the hometown showdown 🥴 youtube really tried to reach all kinds of audiences with this, but i can think of literally so many other pairings who would've suited it more than olivia & flossie who've known each other for 5 seconds. even the comments are excited for dan & phil, w2s and chunkz and do not care about f&o.
Agree. Especially since their friendship was so short-lived lmao.

Reactions: 6
Sooo is that olivia in Lila her post?? Because that would mean that she is in Manhattan and leaving Phil home alone again...

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.