Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olivia neill #?: acting like a brat while her friends watch her cat
can we combine this with 'wash your hair you dirty mare'.....
Olivia Neill #?" acting like a brat while her friends watch her cat, wash your hair your dirty mare

Reactions: 28
i started watching olivia etc fairly recently so just catching up on all the drama. i keep seeing references to coke/cokegate? what happened did someone post a vid of them with lines in the background or was it just obvious they were high from their vids? i can't believe they all did lives when they were fucked! that's so ridiculous.. do you not enjoy each other's company enough or something..

Reactions: 1
i started watching olivia etc fairly recently so just catching up on all the drama. i keep seeing references to coke/cokegate? what happened did someone post a vid of them with lines in the background or was it just obvious they were high from their vids? i can't believe they all did lives when they were fucked! that's so ridiculous.. do you not enjoy each other's company enough or something..
Most of it is described in the thread summary at the start of thread 3!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
function and casetify ads what a surprise! Emma Chamberlain wannabe who tells a load of porky pies 🥧 🐷

Reactions: 12
Olivia unfollowed Lewys…

Idk either but from those live streams someone posted on this thread Olivia was sniffing soooo much but maybe she was unwell lol

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Can't understand why she's unfollowed Lewys? I assumed they were still friends.

Reactions: 4
hey so I have a few mutual friends who are either friends with Olivia friends or friends of friends and I’ve been scouting for the goss and they have all said pretty much the same thing from multiple sources of the fall out: so firstly olivia got with a boy flossie was talking to but this was a few months ago where we all noticed things were slightly off, and then more recently she was constantly bragging about money, for example thst really expensive coat she bought just for an insta post, and just Apperently came mofe stuck up and just always spoke about how much she earned that it was draining, probs some other small things as well thst we already know about that added up to one big end

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
hey so I have a few mutual friends who are either friends with Olivia friends or friends of friends and I’ve been scouting for the goss and they have all said pretty much the same thing from multiple sources of the fall out: so firstly olivia got with a boy flossie was talking to but this was a few months ago where we all noticed things were slightly off, and then more recently she was constantly bragging about money, for example thst really expensive coat she bought just for an insta post, and just Apperently came mofe stuck up and just always spoke about how much she earned that it was draining, probs some other small things as well thst we already know about that added up to one big end
Hmm she didn't buy that coat though it was from a rental service :unsure:

Both their 'careers' are built on flouting their wealth and possessions so i don't see how flossie could suddenly turn round and claim she doesn't like that lmao

Reactions: 48
Olivia Neill so fake its unreal, cutting ties with Flossie, come on Liv give us the gossie

Reactions: 3
Thread Suggestion:
Olivia is at a loss with Phil and Floss..how much did her coat cost?

Olivia unfollowed Lewys…

Idk either but from those live streams someone posted on this thread Olivia was sniffing soooo much but maybe she was unwell lol

Sorry everyone false alarm - for some reason I had to type her whole @ for her to come up in his following mb mb

i think olivia is silent on tik tok bc her comments will be flooded with flossie questions, i’ve seen her delete a few already

Reactions: 6
Yeah as someone else said she didn't even buy that coat, it was lent to her from someone at the shop for a few days and then she returned it so might have been worth a bit of money but she didn't pay a penny for it

Reactions: 6
So of course the podcast was announced…. of course everyone wants to listen to advice about friendship and relationships from her, the queen of bleeping all of that up loool

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.