Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their falling out wasn’t a stunt no way. especially since none of them addressed it, the drama was created through the outsiders (why would lola want to create hype for their random youtube limited series). also mainly, this drama makes absolutely NO ONE look good so wouldn’t put themselves in such a bad state over a quick ‘fun’ series

Reactions: 48
loool this is a comment with 800 likes under her newest yt vid even her own fans are sick of her ;
"haven’t watched yet but i’m betting anyone that half the video is either a function of beauty ad or casetify"

• Haha
Reactions: 68
If anyone didn't follow them in 2020 here's some live streams they did, they found each other insufferable, you can see how their friendships were doomed from the start anyways:
-
-
-
-
olivia’s jaw clenching in the first video😭😭

Reactions: 2
Flossie is unreal with brown hair, she needs to free herself from looking like olivias clone

Reactions: 44
I watched the trailer on Olivia’s channel and it actually made me a bit sad. I do hope that this has been a bit of a publicity stunt. (I don’t think flossie is pretending to be a bad way, but everything else). They looked so happy in the trailer and actually looked like they were having so much fun as best friends. It was bitter sweet to watch

Reactions: 8
the top comment on her viideo with 1k likes looool

"haven’t watched yet but i’m betting anyone that half the video is either a function of beauty ad or casetify"

Reactions: 16
I watched the trailer on Olivia’s channel and it actually made me a bit sad. I do hope that this has been a bit of a publicity stunt. (I don’t think flossie is pretending to be a bad way, but everything else). They looked so happy in the trailer and actually looked like they were having so much fun as best friends. It was bitter sweet to watch
completely agree. the laughs and friendship felt raw and genuine even in that minute or so trailer. everything does happen for a reason (i think it’d just be stupid for it to be a stunt like 0 respect to use mental health like that) but how it seemed so sweet

Reactions: 11
Olivia is a very confused girl (vlog summary):
- Starts off by talking up her Irish roots and how she has never attempted to learn any Irish whatsoever... next thing she’s on about a daytrip to Buckingham Palace. Come on!!
- Expects us to think the Dyson promo is not an ad...
- Emma Chamberlain segment: piano / cooking / calling her viewers her besties.
- Refers to her boyfriend as “someone”.
- Chatting rubbish about the Zoo when she’s worked at one for 2 years...
- Calls Phil (the cat) her best friend when she’s had her friends Cat sitting for longer than she’s had him (also thought it was funny the cat was asleep cos you can tell he doesn’t want to be picked up by her).

Reactions: 24
(1) Are we gonna talk about how bitchy Lewys is?
- ik this is an ON thread but like his role in this fallout is barely mentioned

I have barely heard it talked about here, but I truly think Lewys is an incredibly bitchy, catty and mean twit. The biggest of all of them. Even before the girls fell out I always got bad vibes from him and noticed that he didn't really seem to like Flossie (eg. when she would film him or he would film her there was a striking contrast in their interactions as opposed to Lewys/Olivia). I think he brought out the worst in Olivia, and likely heightened any tension there was between Olivia and Flossie. I truly believe that he is the one who would be talking tit about Flossie, more so than Olivia (I imagine probably just exaggerated how bad it was living together and other tiffs they had or she found floss annoying... etc and then she got out of hand - still crappy of her). He gives off major two-faced vibes and has probably said some horribly mean stuff about Flossie, likely to Olivia and his other 'friends'.

Also, he is very obviously a social climber and that is probably why he seems so fake.

(THIS IS FULL SPECULATION)

(2) Where will they go from here?

Anywho, I feel for Flossie who is obviously grieving her friendship, I hope she (and Olivia) distances herself from Lewys, he does not seem like a true friend for her. Flossie should work on living her life and getting out there, meeting new and kinder friends. it appears she is already doing that.

Olivia has got some more learning to do, she will likely not remain friends with these new people in the long term - they are as fake as they get - and this is probably the beginning of the end for her and Flossie (I reckon a few reunion videos will pop in the mix, but the damage to the friendship is done eg. similar to James Charles and Emma Chamberlains video this year).

I get that 20 somethings are quite bitchy in nature and it is a quite tempting excuse for Olivia's behaviour, because we do all make mistakes, but its embarrassing and cringey to watch this play out in front of our eyes. Best to both of them, but all 3 of them seriously need to GROW UP!!

that's my take :)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
anyone else just think her and her sister Emma always look dirty? Like I’m sure they shower etc but they just don’t look ‘clean’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
anyone else just think her and her sister Emma always look dirty? Like I’m sure they shower etc but they just don’t look ‘clean’
I know this sounds odd but it's kinda a "look".

If you think they look a bit unwashed, check out the Moncrieff sisters (Keelin, Ellie, Saoirse), they actually use looking dirty and unwashed as a aesthetic and their brand.

Don't ask.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
the show thing was 10000% filmed a few months ago in summer before they had a proper big falling out.

Reactions: 3
(1) Are we gonna talk about how bitchy Lewys is?
- ik this is an ON thread but like his role in this fallout is barely mentioned

I have barely heard it talked about here, but I truly think Lewys is an incredibly bitchy, catty and mean twit. The biggest of all of them. Even before the girls fell out I always got bad vibes from him and noticed that he didn't really seem to like Flossie (eg. when she would film him or he would film her there was a striking contrast in their interactions as opposed to Lewys/Olivia). I think he brought out the worst in Olivia, and likely heightened any tension there was between Olivia and Flossie. I truly believe that he is the one who would be talking tit about Flossie, more so than Olivia (I imagine probably just exaggerated how bad it was living together and other tiffs they had or she found floss annoying... etc and then she got out of hand - still crappy of her). He gives off major two-faced vibes and has probably said some horribly mean stuff about Flossie, likely to Olivia and his other 'friends'.

Also, he is very obviously a social climber and that is probably why he seems so fake.

(THIS IS FULL SPECULATION)

(2) Where will they go from here?

Anywho, I feel for Flossie who is obviously grieving her friendship, I hope she (and Olivia) distances herself from Lewys, he does not seem like a true friend for her. Flossie should work on living her life and getting out there, meeting new and kinder friends. it appears she is already doing that.

Olivia has got some more learning to do, she will likely not remain friends with these new people in the long term - they are as fake as they get - and this is probably the beginning of the end for her and Flossie (I reckon a few reunion videos will pop in the mix, but the damage to the friendship is done eg. similar to James Charles and Emma Chamberlains video this year).

I get that 20 somethings are quite bitchy in nature and it is a quite tempting excuse for Olivia's behaviour, because we do all make mistakes, but its embarrassing and cringey to watch this play out in front of our eyes. Best to both of them, but all 3 of them seriously need to GROW UP!!

that's my take :)
Yeah I do think Lewys definitely has his own part to play in this but because he appears with both/more with Flossie has managed to slip under the radar of it all, but I agree it definitely doesn’t take away from the fact he’s just a toxic little troll, who seems to thrive on drama and bitchy comments, being centre of attention, I mean his days with the social climbers when he’d feature in their videos showed what an absolute bellend he was and the screeching and what not is like nails on a chalk board. I definitely think he has his finger in a lot of friendship groups (apart from Olivia’s new friendship group) and spreads himself about to leech off/feature in their socials, I mean the fact I believe he’s had more mainstream opportunities than most of them yet clearly hasn’t made it anywhere say a lot.

Reactions: 5
All that money and she feeds her baby kitten Felix 😪 do better girl
I thought this too but in another vlog she has a tray of Lily’s kitchen to give him. Hopefully she’s mixing up what he gets a bit so he doesn’t get fussy. Though with som cats you just gotta feed them what they want or they go on hunger strike.

I think it can be a good idea to have a cheap widely available food in rotation just in case you can’t get their normal food as can happen during the pandemic and post brexit, so that they can still eat something they’re used to.

though probably Olivia just grabbed whatever in the supermarket to be honest.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.