Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone didn't follow them in 2020 here's some live streams they did, they found each other insufferable, you can see how their friendships were doomed from the start anyways:
- - - -
the vibe in these livestreams compared to recent videos has changed so much and considering the vibes weren’t great to begin with just says it all lmao

I feel like my opinion on this matter is so diff but I have no idea because I do prefer flossie to
Olivia - I just can’t help but think that maybe floss did something major bad to Olivia because in my experiences the person who’s been wronged tries to show they’re thriving, being really active on socials, showing new friends and being really visible “good”. Flossie on the other hand had retreated - when I’ve done something wrong I usually just hide away a little to work on myself… I don’t know if I’ve made any sense but yeah sad that this has happened tbh

Reactions: 6
I'm really interested in seeing what Lewys and any other mutual friends they have are going to do, because they can't stay neutral on thisl forever. I actually feel bad for Lewys at the moment because he's being flung around between the two like a child of divorced parents.

Reactions: 11
I personally think lewys is a rat and don't feel any sympathy for him lol

Reactions: 36
Just caught up, you explained it so much better than I did

I feel like flossie and Olivia are competing for being the one to “win” the fight online by posting with new people pretty much constantly the last couple of days, especially Olivia. Really childish I wonder what the blow out in their friendship group is going to be like from this.

Reactions: 8
Out of a population of 67 million it's still not the majority, and considering the original poster said tories "typically refers to..." you're literally projecting and putting your own words in other peoples mouths.
don’t really get what garbled point you’re trying to make here - doesn’t make any sense. But anyway as this is getting very off topic, let leave the politics out now and get back to the point of the thread

Reactions: 9
Something defo happened like I don’t believe that they just drifted. If they were just moving on from eachother their management would still make them support eachother/be seen together

Reactions: 12
“I would’ve loved to go x” sounds so cryptic and backhanded. Like why post that?

Reactions: 24
Idk I feel like in my experience it's the opposite. If someone hurts me I retreat away and it often takes a toll on my mental health. Especially when it comes to friendships and relationships. I think since we don't know what actually happened we're in a position to make assumptions and pick sides.

All I know for certain is that Olivia's friends were being mean to Flossie and idk but I'd not stand by those types of people if they were being mean to my friends.

Reactions: 7
feel like olivia is being extra quiet so that her fans all start commenting “girly pop come back we miss u ” but it’s just funny bc no one has commented that yet

Reactions: 30
I’m surprised she was allowed to delete her photos with Flossie from her motel rocks collection???? Must’ve been a big fallout then…
Were there any other photos of her with other friends on her feed before? As it looks like now it's literally just pics of her and no one else on there - maybe a move to try and be more 'fashion influencer'

Reactions: 1
Imagine they’re both absolutely fine n they just want attention Hahahahaha , feels ljke a syd n el part 2 where theyre enjoying the attention now

Reactions: 2
I don't think that if someone isn't acting a certain way they aren't actually hurt, everyone will react and go about things differently, just because ur mate did that doesn't mean everyone is like that lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.