Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i can appreciate house of sunny designs but their whole 'slow fashion' thing i just dont buy, they tit out a new collection every 1-2 months. i think theres a good bit of green washing there and their labour ethics is defo just taken as word cause theres not much detailed information as to how they acc make sure that employees as being paid fairly. also they mainly produce in turkey, india and china so keep in mind as to what 'fair' is in those countries

Reactions: 38
HoS def greenwashes buuut a lot of good factors RE sustainability. And as the other poster said it’s just cheap rip offs on Amazon, it’s so sad.

Reactions: 11
if this is what I think it is and lewys is mocking people giving advice about fuxking sun damage to Olivia then I’m so disappointed, they really downplay it now cause they’re young and they don’t see the consequences yet but in a few years oof. not to mention young girls seeing this and taking sun beds to be just like Olivia cause sun damage is a part of her brand;p

Attachments

Reactions: 34
you know what if she wants to mock people giving her actual valid advice then she can go ahead because she's already starting to look like a wrinkled prune and she's just putting herself at risk of cancer. everyone normal can carry on not jumping on sunbeds every ten minutes to look TaN and thank duck for that because her skin is leathery.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
if this is what I think it is and lewys is mocking people giving advice about fuxking sun damage to Olivia then I’m so disappointed, they really downplay it now cause they’re young and they don’t see the consequences yet but in a few years oof. not to mention young girls seeing this and taking sun beds to be just like Olivia cause sun damage is a part of her brand;p
he's such a little twit i despise him

Reactions: 29
you know what if she wants to mock people giving her actual valid advice then she can go ahead because she's already starting to look like a wrinkled prune and she's just putting herself at risk of cancer. everyone normal can carry on not jumping on sunbeds every ten minutes to look TaN and thank duck for that because her skin is leathery.
The rate she used to have them and the way she tans herself naturally ie no suncream just oils ( from what I remember ) she will be fucked her skin will honestly be destroyed

Reactions: 8
She’s in her early 20s and she already has skin that looks sun damaged so the jokes on her luvs x

Reactions: 22
Fair enough if she's happy to have skin like leather and the risks that come with it, but the amount of girls who'll copy her just because they look up to her is worrying. Same with her coke scandal, the amount of comments that were just like "aw this makes me wanna do a line with her" 💀 but at least she's stopped promoting sun beds on her channel

Reactions: 21
She really needs to stop the beds like, it's not good for her at all. When she's 40 she'll be looking 70 something

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i lurk on here lol, but on the sunbed topic, im seeing a lot of people on my social media suddenly using sunbeds after never seeing it ever before - its so worrying because its genuinely so damaging and people have no idea what damage they do

Reactions: 15
i lurk on here lol, but on the sunbed topic, im seeing a lot of people on my social media suddenly using sunbeds after never seeing it ever before - its so worrying because its genuinely so damaging and people have no idea what damage they do
Same, a couple of years ago no one I knew did sunbeds and everyone was aware of the risks so everyone just got fake tan/ spray tans but all of a sudden people are sun bedding again??

Reactions: 9
slightly unrelated but also not - talking to a girl at work who’s only 16 and she said she wants lip fillers which is deffo a thing that’s gained popularity (through social media like sunbeds) n she said she only wants a lil bit but that’s what olivia said at first and now look...

Reactions: 3
Kate admitted she fell out with Spencer in Lewis’s latest video! So assuming she definitely told Olivia

Reactions: 7
Don’t think anyone’s gave a suggestion yet so:

Olivia Neill #7 Back with John, filler’s gone wrong and promoting sunbeds like a moron

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Olivia luv if you read pls look at this and how dangerous it is for not only you but your impressionable fan base
icl ive never seen her promote them. she gets them but always says they're bad and has said her skin is damaged? obviously making jokes about it is questionable but i really don't think its fair to claim she promotes them when she doesnt lol i havent seen her mention them in a long time anyway

Reactions: 4
Olivia luv if you read pls look at this and how dangerous it is for not only you but your impressionable fan base
sounds morbid but i'm literally sat waiting for her or girls like grace beverley to announce skin cancer in the future. there is no way anyone with pale skin can get away with constant unprotected UV exposure

Reactions: 6
icl ive never seen her promote them. she gets them but always says they're bad and has said her skin is damaged? obviously making jokes about it is questionable but i really don't think its fair to claim she promotes them when she doesnt lol i havent seen her mention them in a long time anyway
She literally says all the time “I know I know they’re so bad…but I DONT CARE” lol not really acknowledging how bad they actually are

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.