Olivia Neill #6 Sharting here, burping there, clinging on to her lifeless dead hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
kinda crazy that Olivia has been hanging out with Kate Moss’ daughter and now Kate Moss and her daughter are in Italy with Kim Kardashian lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
One more thing that I've remembered to add to the dog talk, and then I'll stop because it's been done to death lol. But that part of her vlog where her mum was in the car LAUGHING about the fact that a cat they used to own was mauled to death by a dog? Yeah if that's her attitude to that situation then it wouldn't surprise me if her mum handed George over to her without batting an eyelid or thinking about his welfare, nor will she care about the well-being of this dog that Olivia's gonna buy. Truly horrible
Aw I don’t think this was meant as malicious by her mum at all. It’s not like she harmed the cat herself. Obviously a horrible thing to happen to it but know a lot of my family and friends would probably tell the story similarly, typical Irish dark humour!

Reactions: 33
lewis is live on tiktok rn with carmie and millie and they are high as duck on molly/ something its v strange.

Reactions: 6
I saw it when it was up and House of Sunny had commented saying something along the lines of “you’re so creative”
I pray this was sarcasm/shade from them. Their clothing is all handmade so was probably painful for them to watch!

Reactions: 12
I pray this was sarcasm/shade from them. Their clothing is all handmade so was probably painful for them to watch!
she actually looked quite nice with the original dress on then completely ruined it haha. it looked so terrible, if i had a business and someone destroyed my dress like that I’d be so angry :/ why did she make it soo short

she actually looked quite nice with the original dress on then completely ruined it haha. it looked so terrible, if i had a business and someone destroyed my dress like that I’d be so angry :/ why did she make it soo short
also I think the glove things made it even uglier haha

Reactions: 13
If she didn’t like the long fit that much she easily could’ve just gave it to a friend. To cut up a handmade piece like that just feels disrespectful.

Reactions: 19
If she didn’t like the long fit that much she easily could’ve just gave it to a friend. To cut up a handmade piece like that just feels disrespectful.
she gets away with so much poor behaviour its unreal, probably got a telling off for this one and house of sunny will continue sending her stuff anyway

Reactions: 5
Idk i honestly don’t think it’s a huge deal to alter a dress once it’s yours (even if she did a tit job)

Reactions: 34
Did anyone screen record? Or upload it anywhere? What were they doing?
someone has a tiny tiny snippit of it on the kate elizabeth thread, but it doesn't show just how bad it was. They were just sitting in a car millie pinging off her head, all chewing gum obvs and just generally being out of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.