Olivia Neill #16 Body checks, wealth flex, who will be her best friend next?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean the only time I believe i’ve said something that can be perceived as defending her was during the (hate to bring it up again, sorry people) ADHD debate, and in that I wasn’t even aiming the discussion towards her, it was my general views on the topic. I’m sorry if you read it that way.

I have a lot my own grievances towards Olivia (eg., relating to her body dysmorphic/ED tendencies/her sharing of this online, her blissful ignorance of real world issues and goings-on, her skin cancer journey; to shorten it down most of the topics that are discussed on here), BUT I don’t completely hate everything about her as a person, and there are some things I can admire (for lack of a better word, definitely stronger than I mean), for example her pilot training, which I believe I commented a few pages back when she posted the vlog it was refreshing to see her do something actually meaningful with her life as opposed to what she and other influencers usually do, which seems like being paid to do a large load of nothing.

Nevertheless, the things I don’t like about her definitely outweigh the few things I do. There are some people on here (and other threads, i’m more making a general comment), that as soon as they see a sniff of positivity towards an influencer call you an arselicker, or jump on you, or assume you’re on her ‘payroll’ like you’ve just commented. Like no, you’ve just said something I don’t fully agree with, or maybe she’s done one thing I like or have the capacity to appreciate alongside the 100 things I don’t. Doesn’t mean I want to shag her or be her best mate.
But surely you can see how annoying it is on this thread that at least one person ALWAYS has to jump in and give her the benefit of the doubt. She could murder a cat and somebody on this thread would come in defending her or trying to be a voice of reason. It’s just so frustrating because imo it is literally just because she’s pretty and has always tried to come across as having this super quirky personality which draws people in and tattle should be a place where people can openly criticise her without people jumping in “but what about this” “but she didn’t technically do that” blah blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean the only time I believe i’ve said something that can be perceived as defending her was during the (hate to bring it up again, sorry people) ADHD debate, and in that I wasn’t even aiming the discussion towards her, it was my general views on the topic. I’m sorry if you read it that way.

I have a lot my own grievances towards Olivia (eg., relating to her body dysmorphic/ED tendencies/her sharing of this online, her blissful ignorance of real world issues and goings-on, her skin cancer journey; to shorten it down most of the topics that are discussed on here), BUT I don’t completely hate everything about her as a person, and there are some things I can admire (for lack of a better word, definitely stronger than I mean), for example her pilot training, which I believe I commented a few pages back when she posted the vlog it was refreshing to see her do something actually meaningful with her life as opposed to what she and other influencers usually do, which seems like being paid to do a large load of nothing.

Nevertheless, the things I don’t like about her definitely outweigh the few things I do. There are some people on here (and other threads, i’m more making a general comment), that as soon as they see a sniff of positivity towards an influencer call you an arselicker, or jump on you, or assume you’re on her ‘payroll’ like you’ve just commented. Like no, you’ve just said something I don’t fully agree with, or maybe she’s done one thing I like or have the capacity to appreciate alongside the 100 things I don’t. Doesn’t mean I want to shag her or be her best mate.
Can you just leave this thread? People like you literally make it so boring. Like why come on here if you just want to argue with the other posters? Go on Olivia’s socials and compliment her there. Your white knighting is not wanted here.
---

Also it does sounds like you want to shag her tbf… either that or you think you are her. That would be the only explanation for why you take criticism against someone who doesn’t know you exist so personally!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree - Please read our rules and why they're important
Can you just leave this thread? People like you literally make it so boring. Like why come on here if you just want to argue with the other posters? Go on Olivia’s socials and compliment her there. Your white knighting is not wanted here.
---

Also it does sounds like you want to shag her tbf… either that or you think you are her. That would be the only explanation for why you take criticism against someone who doesn’t know you exist so personally!
No ❤ people like you need to stop being so butthurt when someone disagrees with your opinion. Quite clearly daddy didn’t love you enough.

No ❤ people like you need to stop being so butthurt when someone disagrees with your opinion. Quite clearly daddy didn’t love you enough.
oof. silent stalker of this thread, but you couldn’t have put it better bloody hell. some people on here get almost turned on by hating people.

Reactions: 5