Olivia Neill #16 Body checks, wealth flex, who will be her best friend next?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She absolutely ate with these let’s be fair
---

Tbh I don’t blame her, I never saw the live but going by other TikTok lives and comment sections in general on social media people are like a cult mentioning Palestine , if there was a lot of comments it would get annoying, what business is it of olivias?
IMG_5926.jpeg

sus…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t understand why people want someone as uneducated about the conflict as Olivia to speak on it, plenty of better placed people to do that

I know people think she has a responsibility to speak about it, but can you blame her for not after the Faith Kelly situation

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why people want someone as uneducated about the conflict as Olivia to speak on it, plenty of better placed people to do that

I know people think she has a responsibility to speak about it, but can you blame her for not after the Faith Kelly situation
I don’t think you need to be educated to know that killing close to 20,000 children is bad… like simple as! Doesn’t matter what your politics are, it’s just wrong

Reactions: 17
I don’t think you need to be educated to know that killing close to 20,000 children is bad… like simple as! Doesn’t matter what your politics are, it’s just wrong
If you don’t already know that killing innocent people is bad then Olivia Neill is not going to be the person to change your mind

Reactions: 17
If you don’t already know that killing innocent people is bad then Olivia Neill is not going to be the person to change your mind
Sadly for some people, it does take influencers and celebs to actually highlight social issues! It’s crappy but that’s the world we live in, so she could do the bare minimum in fairness

Reactions: 10
Oh here we go, stop making a tattle page about Olivia neill into a political thread about Gaza oh my days 🤦🏻‍♀️ honestly the last place I thought I would see this. She doesn’t have to speak on it at all, what do you want her to say exactly? Everyone knows about it and it’s not as if Olivia is gonna DM the IDF on Instagram asking them to stop. Onwards

• Haha
Reactions: 25
not sure if anyone’s alr mentioned this but her tiktok about her learning to fly did make me gain a bit more respect for her… feels like she’s using her money to do something good for herself and use her brain again. made me think of belfast olivia

Reactions: 4
not sure if anyone’s alr mentioned this but her tiktok about her learning to fly did make me gain a bit more respect for her… feels like she’s using her money to do something good for herself and use her brain again. made me think of belfast olivia
She got the idea off tattle after we all mentioned she does nothing with her life.

Reactions: 4