Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

macrofriendly

VIP Member
I just think she’s not that fussed being home. She feels insecure being in Belfast cos life has moved on without her and she’s not in the know with what her friends are doing. She also probs feels she’s too much of a Big Deal too now. Plus she was just home recently.
She probably has less control over what she eats too

yourecutejeans

God she’s abandoning her cats already is she? That must be a record - has she even had them a year? I thought those cats were ‘her life’, she was talking about getting another. She clearly got them in the first place as ragdolls are considered trendy, and now she’s fucking off and leaving them to sadly chase after some boy, tragic. No doubt she’ll spin some sob story on her podcast and pretend that her cats will be ‘in the best possible hands’ etc so she doesn’t get any slack for it.

Sorry for the rant but I have absolutely no sympathy or interest in people that pick and choose when they want to be a decent pet owner; pets are for life and if you’re that bothered about jetting off to chase after clout and grasping new opportunities then then maybe don’t get cats aged 21 when you can’t even be arsed to pay your council tax on time. Makes me so angry.

She is literally the most lazy, bone idled influencer out there.
Where did she say this?

dogdays8

for anyone who can't bring themselves to listen to her podcast-
She said she is seriously considering moving to New York for a few months and ruby said she can move in with her.
She said the only things tying her to London are her podcast and cats but she would be able to go to a studio in New York and she will rent her London house out to someone who is willing to look after her cats as well.
When she got the first cat I remember a lot of people were telling her to really think about it because she is young and might want to move country in a few years lol.
as someone who moved to new york, good luck to her 💀 i suppose she has the funds, but still.

queencarmen

VIP Member
Seems that st Bart’s was the IT places for celebs to spend New Year’s Eve this year makes me wonder if Olivia does yachting
the thought has crossed my mind but never seen her spending time with that sort of crowd, also im painfully reminded of the time she said her and tilly (?) maybe got basically kicked out of a vip section probs bc theyre annoying asf .

ellamae

Chatty Member
Good luck to her. She will struggle being someone with a demanding job who can’t see her 24/7 or just jet off on holiday whenever they please.
I feel like she would prefer this and spending time with her friends. I don’t think she needs a man to be with all the time as she will just get bored of him