Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellamae

Chatty Member
Yeah idk where crazy high prices are coming from because there are even appointments for £40/£50 an hour if you do it over zoom anyway looool and i’ve had some for ~£55 in person in Angel so…

also i didnt realise tilly was as tall as olivia? She defo makes herself out to be really petite
She must be taller! Olivia has heels on. She really plays into the petite girl on social media but isn’t at all?

gem106

Obviously I don't know her personally but Ruby comes across as so incredibly rude to me?! In a TikTok where Olivia was applying lipliner, Ruby just snatches it out of her hand before Olivia can even apply it?? And in her latest vlog she's clearly talking to the camera and Ruby just cuts across her asking is she has any deodorant? If this is how she acts when she knows there's a camera on her I don't even want to know what she's like off camera.
At first I was like ‘is she rude or just American/Canadian’ lol but I do think she came across rude. I do feel like sometimes she just didn’t want to be on camera

Last edited:

HaveSomeMilk

Chatty Member
Totally agree! Not to defend ruby or other influencers, but even ruby has a college degree which is something she can fall back on when the social media wheels inevitably turn and a new set of influencers take over. I think Olivia seriously needs to consider other options besides the occasional beauty campaign and Alo shitposting if she wants to continue her current lifestyle. Idk the lack of job security as an influencer must be so stressful especially when you become accustomed to such extravagance.
Did Ruby finish her degree in the end? I know she dropped out from at least one course

queencarmen

VIP Member
Does Tilly edit her body on pics… it looks completely diff on these to her instagram. Says a lot about Olivia and her friends editing pictures..?
i think so, she's still very slim but on her insta she looks absolutely tiny, in those pics she looks normal

gem106

Get over yourself🤦🏽‍♀️She's posted bikin pics & worn next to nothing on her insta before, she just can't live without the attention it gets her🙄

I've noticed she has started posing her arms a certain way & straining her neck to look even more skinny. She's always been thin but this time it seems alot more extreme, I think since apparently putting on weight after her boob job she's obsessed over it & has tried to get even slimmer.

In her TikToks when she stands side on you can really see how small she's gotten.
Feel like she wears stuff like this all the time, and posts herself wearing it too, she’s just got bigger boobs now? Lol

m.lifee

I think Olivia is obviously very pretty but I do think Ruby is so so so stunning in some pictures, quite unique features. Hard to really comment unless u see people in person though as both Ruby and Olivia look so different in some pictures. I do sometimes get quite surprised by how Olivia looks on the podcast videos

souppoopy

I don’t really keep up with her much but she was talking to some girl about her situationship and apparently she can’t say who it is as it would cause drama or something… I have no idea who it is but I have the live recorded if you want it lol maybe someone will know
The drama was Rubys bf cheated on her

acelover

No i think Anais was taking the piss out of mads too 😭 I know they’re close mates but friendships have ups and downs and it seems like a shady comment directed at mads.

Anais is a nepo baby so I’m sure noticing one of her friends is a social climber weirded her out a tad. like i really don’t think anyone could’ve foreseen mads being a social climber bc she acts so normal so the fact that she’s trying to take advantage of relationships probs blindsided ppl and made them feel uncomfortable x
Disagree. I think you’re reading too deep into her comment. If she’s friends with Madeline then why would she publicly support someone who is slagging off her friend ? It makes no sense if her and Madeline are actually friends which it seems like they are.

Crying

I always forget she actually does have a talent and can sing why doesn't she do something with that?