Olivia Neill #12 Too lazy & missed her peak, new boyfriend nearly every week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can a Tattle detective find her new boyfriend? She says on the podcast she went on her first ever holiday just her and a boy - they went to Greece last week. He also apparently waits on her hand and foot; brings her breakfast in bed and cooks her dinner every night!

Poor sod. He’ll be replaced in about four months tops.
I can’t even keep up with her holidays lol I thought she was on holiday with her parents

Reactions: 16
will she never learn her lesson about talking about these boyfriends that last for 2 months LOL i still cant get over her taking tilly to jamaica

Reactions: 29
Listening to Olivia’s podcast & she’s talking about how she loves to poo so many times a day because she feels “light”??? Maybe she uses laxatives to maintain her weight

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Listening to Olivia’s podcast & she’s talking about how she loves to poo so many times a day because she feels “light”??? Maybe she uses laxatives to maintain her weight
nah she just drinks a ridiculous amount of coffee...that comment is concerning tho combined with her tiny portions

Reactions: 9
Not to diagnose but I think she probably doesn't actually eat much, I imagine she fills herself up on iced coffee and vodka sodas.

Reactions: 9
Olivias new tiktok, all comments are like “someone’s watched Emma’s podcast” “ah the Emma chamberlain effect” I haven’t listened to her podcast but it’s titled “what I’ve been wearing” so guessing she described an outfit that is exactly what Olivia is wearing

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Olivias new tiktok, all comments are like “someone’s watched Emma’s podcast” “ah the Emma chamberlain effect” I haven’t listened to her podcast but it’s titled “what I’ve been wearing” so guessing she described an outfit that is exactly what Olivia is wearing
she looks ridic

Reactions: 4
sorry but if people were catching on that i was copying another influencer's outfits so obviously i would be so embarassed omg at least copy someone else for a bit olivia!

Reactions: 25
as someone with slow metabolism she definitely has a fast metabolism, no matter what she eats or exercise she'd prob remain same size

Reactions: 6
as someone with slow metabolism she definitely has a fast metabolism, no matter what she eats or exercise she'd prob remain same size
She does seem to have a fast metabolism but she 100% restricts what she eat. You can literally tell by the way she talks about food on her podcast and the limited meals that she does share on social media

Reactions: 21
As well she’s like “we’ve been working on it for months” sorry but no Olivia you’ve done nothing but pose with it on same as the motel collection, why do all these influencers act like they create and design this stuff they’re literally just a name to put on

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.