Olivia Neill #12 Too lazy & missed her peak, new boyfriend nearly every week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey, i look the liberty of making a new thread. i went through the most liked posts and title creds go to @yogiessexdubs

I'll post the link to this one in the old thread.

Reactions: 2
why is she talking like that .... if youre gonna copy one of your nepo baby rich girl friends dont make it tilly lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Hey, i look the liberty of making a new thread. i went through the most liked posts and title creds go to @yogiessexdubs

I'll post the link to this one in the old thread.
Aww thank you! my first thread title. It's an honour & a personal achievement. I'd like to thank the Tattlers for being so damn funny. 🏆 ❤:LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She doesn’t realise she’s making her own audience bored of her. If she was consistent her engagement would be like when she first came about, but she 100% has missed the mark 😅

Reactions: 24
I’ve said it before but can she STOP with asking followers to provide content for her podcast. The content she asks for isn’t even original. I get doing that when starting a podcast to get some engagement, but how does she have nearly 800k followers and still needs to rely on them for content. Shows how boring she is when she can’t spend half an hour talking about something original instead of taking what other people have said, reacting to it and burping

Reactions: 34
TLDR
her old thread is literally too long and boring that I didn’t read, she does nothing, if anyone can actually be bothered to read through it all and summarise they deserve an award

6672E6E8-5EFE-45BF-9359-B0F033E9B3BA.png

3A4DCBB8-84B2-43CD-BCC8-C4206AA1E220.png

she’s losing like 1,000 followers a day
Also I don’t know much about this kinda stuff but is it safe to assume she’s buying followers if they’re jumping up in such big numbers?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
if she's buying followers it would explain why she's also losing a lot, i know someone who used to buy followers for their business account and they'd always end up losing a percent of the fake followers

Reactions: 10
why is she talking like that .... if youre gonna copy one of your nepo baby rich girl friends dont make it tilly lmao
speaking of, does anyone know anything about how/where tilly grew up? are her parents famous or just rich? very intrigued as to how she's a part of the nepo baby crow, friends with lila moss etc.

Reactions: 8
speaking of, does anyone know anything about how/where tilly grew up? are her parents famous or just rich? very intrigued as to how she's a part of the nepo baby crow, friends with lila moss etc.
Her sister is a model, not sure about parents

Her sister is a model, not sure about parents
Done some Googling, looks like her dad (John demaine) works in hedge funds and has done for quite some time

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Even though I loved Olivia in Belfast she was spoiled back then too. I remember she redecorated her room and her mum just forked out for it all and then Olivia made her do all the DIY

Reactions: 20
hoping they don't run into flossie at parklife for flossie's sake can you imagine having to hold an awkward small talk convo with tilly????

Reactions: 19
4B15DA0B-C1EA-496F-9FBA-723E1805A8AA.png

She’s upset because all the micro trends she partakes in are being slandered, sorry Olivia but the chunky clay rings and parachute pants are ugly whether you agree or not

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.