Olivia Neill #12 Too lazy & missed her peak, new boyfriend nearly every week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1335619
She’s upset because all the micro trends she partakes in are being slandered, sorry Olivia but the chunky clay rings and parachute pants are ugly whether you agree or not
I’ve seen so much hate on this trend it’s slightly pathetic. It’s just one persons opinion on what they don’t like. Why can’t we say things that we PERSONALLY don’t like. People need to get a grip

Reactions: 9
I’ve seen so much hate on this trend it’s slightly pathetic. It’s just one persons opinion on what they don’t like. Why can’t we say things that we PERSONALLY don’t like. People need to get a grip
tbf i don't like the trend myself because it just brings people down, obviously people are allowed to personally not like things but the whole trend is girls sarcastically bringing other girls down for wearing things that make them happy

Reactions: 18
Looool look on @husnainasiff insta story 😭 she asked him to take pics of her and her friends and he has absolutely ripped the piss out of her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her face I can’t tell if she’s got filler /lip fillers or had some removed? Also I can’t stand tilly and why did I assume lewys would find her annoying too. I just thought he never was friends with nepotism lot 👀

Reactions: 10
she looks different bc no lip filler and no editing lol pretty sure she does edit her insta pics its just very subtle

Her face I can’t tell if she’s got filler /lip fillers or had some removed? Also I can’t stand tilly and why did I assume lewys would find her annoying too. I just thought he never was friends with nepotism lot 👀
hes pretty much on the same playing field as the nepo babies, his dad is loaded

Reactions: 23
speaking of, does anyone know anything about how/where tilly grew up? are her parents famous or just rich? very intrigued as to how she's a part of the nepo baby crow, friends with lila moss etc.
Yeah, someone wrote all about her on the other thread i’ll link it down below, you’ll have to scroll down abit tho, the user is yummymummy2567. But from what i’ve read she is horrible, looking through her ig posts and her stories i don’t know why she pretends to be some sort of fairy and types like a toddler when she’s know to be nasty. very strange girl.

Reactions: 6
Can a Tattle detective find her new boyfriend? She says on the podcast she went on her first ever holiday just her and a boy - they went to Greece last week. He also apparently waits on her hand and foot; brings her breakfast in bed and cooks her dinner every night!

Poor sod. He’ll be replaced in about four months tops.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Can a Tattle detective find her new boyfriend? She says on the podcast she went on her first ever holiday just her and a boy - they went to Greece last week. He also apparently waits on her hand and foot; brings her breakfast in bed and cooks her dinner every night!

Poor sod. He’ll be replaced in about four months tops.
She honestly can’t handle being single can she?

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.