Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DGLxx

Such a minor thing to be infuriated by but her most recent podcast pissed me off so much when she was talking about girls who use pads “sitting in their own filth.”

There is so much taboo around periods already and I don’t think we need women contributing to it. I hate women who use tampons who have that weird superiority complex. It ingrains in young girls that they should feel embarrassed about their preference in sanitary products, it’s just so pathetic!

Hope she leaked everywhere x

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 101

smoresss

me after watching her 2 million pound house tour and her signing off the video “right i’m gonna end it now because we need to pop off to paris, woo!”
A4077AC6-5F28-4E2F-9998-D8FA680D2C12.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 99

doodlebug

VIP Member
“doll” is a phrase used by trans women to describe themselves/other trans women and its entirely rooted in being trans so i have no idea why shes using it 😭
That is ridiculous. “Doll” has been used for centuries and has never had trans connotations. I use it and have never once thought about it as anything other than an affectionate term for someone.

Reactions: 95

lurker1823

VIP Member
1665697764845.gif

What happened to gossiping about Olivia’s £2m house and that she wishes her boyfriend cheated on her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

MM24

Chatty Member
I think its clear shes just made the right moves and her brand and podcast is more fashion/ modelling since her line with motel. I think that mixed with nepo social climbing is how shes made it in the fashion world. Shame because her and flossie were at the same level a year ago or so now look at olivia compared to flossie lol. Flossies being jobless and sending voice notes to followers who disagree with her and olivias front row at paris fashion week.

• Haha
Reactions: 72

queencarmen

VIP Member
why is she talking like that .... if youre gonna copy one of your nepo baby rich girl friends dont make it tilly lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Looool someone crying about olivia using the word ‘doll’ is one of the funniest things I’ve seen on this site so far

• Haha
Reactions: 71

mySON

Chatty Member
Her podcast 😑 she leaked on her period AS GIRLS DO and is saying how embarrassing it is. I get it’s embarrassing but it shouldn’t be and she shouldn’t make other people feel like they should be embarrassed about it. She’s an influencer ffs
she was literally walking around london covered in blood and potentially infront of a bunch of celebrities she has to see again.. i think she has every right to say how embarassed she was. if anything it's just comforting hearing these things happen to anyone

Reactions: 66

DGLxx

I should also add in the same podcast after saying girls who used pads are sat in their own filth and terrify her, she continues to talk about picking her nose and wiping it all over her bed and being scared for the removal men to move her furniture because of this……

I hope no girls pay attention to her given she’s the vile one, not normal girls who choose to use pads or may even use period underwear/free bleed!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

oned44

She’s 5’7 so not tall enough to do runway and her body is “average”, I’m not saying that she doesn’t look great, she just doesn’t really have the body to actually be a model, she’s not toned in the slightest and she’s just not very tall. I think Kaia Gerber is one of the only nepo models who has met every requirement at one point (not now though)
I’m sorry, her body is average size?! What planet are you on?

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Lolz28

Lol I feel that’s a reach, if someone took a quick of me I’d think I’d have bogies too! Chill peeps they are natural.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

doodlebug

VIP Member
Latest from the podcast: she broke up with her boyfriend as we know, but still kept hanging out but without the label. She wanted to be single because of arguments and because she was too reliant on him (this boy was literally cleaning her house and making her dinner every night and they were basically living together).

So Olivia goes and sleeps with someone else becsuse she thought it would help her forget about her ex. She said all it did was make her feel guilty and question why she broke up with him because the relationship wasnt that bad. She didn’t mention what his reaction to this was though?? She also said if he slept with anyone else she would be violently ill and hate him.

It’s his birthday this week and she got an hotel in the country for one night that cost a grand, and they have made it super romantic with heart shaped balloons… can someone explain what’s going on because she’s getting with other boys and they are not together?!!!

Also mentions still to this day when she hears about John getting with girls or speaking to girls (cos her brother tells her) it makes her “feel weird” and she goes out of her way to search the girls up on insta and block them…

Also says she doesn’t care about the male gaze but is scared to dye her hair brown because she thinks boys won’t find her hot anymore…

Honestly I think this girl’s relationship to men and validation is SUPER messed up and I hope she grows up a bit.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

alwaystiredasheck

You know what guys I’m finding her much less annoying knowing that she’s investing her earnings into property and trying hard to make the jump to designer fashion. Like yes she is obsessed with Emma chamberlain but at least she is really trying to have a similar lifestyle to her idol. I really think it’s because Flossie is such a loser that it makes Olivia seem better lol

Reactions: 55