Olivia Neill #11 Thrifted jeans hanging down by her knees, everyone notice how skinny I am please!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1050250She literally pretends Flossie doesn’t exist
I actually like the sleek hair style on her. Especially after seeing the Jamaica vlog. She could've done her roots tho, but I don't hate it. The outfit is something I won't even discuss, and Lewys gave extra on old town road vibes. Don't love Floss' dress, but she looks elegant and like she belongs, not like a wedding crasher illegally entering a party.

Reactions: 21
It must be so awkward for lewys being pals with them both individually still? Like them both slagging the other off to him and stuff im surprised he didn’t take anyones side?

Reactions: 29
An award show really isn’t the time to be doing up weird tiktok outfits, wear a formal dress and go, have some respect ffs. She’s such a weirdo but who would’ve guessed anyway after seeing what she wore to a literal wedding

Reactions: 41
maybe because we have absolutely no idea what went on with them and they’re probably still friends??? seriously everything we are saying here is just assumptions which have zero evidence to back them up. they obviously aren’t the best of friends anymore and have most likely drifted.

i have lived with my best and closest friends before and ended up falling out with them because of how hard living together is, it just happens. we still saw each other occasionally and there was no bad blood.

this whole thing is most likely a falling out over living together honestly

They’re both as bad as each other in terms of being bitchy and rude

Reactions: 13
maybe because we have absolutely no idea what went on with them and they’re probably still friends??? seriously everything we are saying here is just assumptions which have zero evidence to back them up. they obviously aren’t the best of friends anymore and have most likely drifted.

i have lived with my best and closest friends before and ended up falling out with them because of how hard living together is, it just happens. we still saw each other occasionally and there was no bad blood.

I mean they were at a work event, they were hardly going to be ripping each other’s hair out. They had to be civil and professional regardless of whether they’re friends or not.

Reactions: 55
I mean they were at a work event, they were hardly going to be ripping each other’s hair out. They had to be civil and professional regardless of whether they’re friends or not.
Exactly. They knew fully well everyone would only love to see them catty and cold with eachother in a public setting.

They were probably versed by their PR how to appear and at the end of the day they were both probably shitting it with nerves and it's easier long-term to be civil than bitchy when you've so many eyes on you.

Reactions: 12

this!!! it’s so funny i’ve seen so many tiktok comments of people being adamant they know what happened and when u ask how they are like ‘babes i read tattle xx’ 😭 this tit spreads like wild fire i can’t believe people still care this much all these months later lol

Reactions: 11
This has honestly made my day so much better lmaoo why is she pulling that horrible face aswell?

Idk why but the way she has her mouth closed reminds me of that Tom Holland frog in his mouth meme
it’s giving foundation lips from 2010’s, a trend we try to forget about 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
this!!! it’s so funny i’ve seen so many tiktok comments of people being adamant they know what happened and when u ask how they are like ‘babes i read tattle xx’ 😭 this tit spreads like wild fire i can’t believe people still care this much all these months later lol
i mean people are obviously going to be curious??? they were inseparable for two years.. they did sponsorships, videos, collabs, literally everything together. it really isn't that shocking that people want to know what happened. its very normal and expected behavior esp how random and abrupt their falling out was? they deff didn't just drift apart... people who drift apart still recognize the other exists. olivia pretends like flossie isn't even a person anymore but okay lol

Reactions: 27
What's the point of dressing like that if you're not even going to be bold enough to show it off? Like yes, it's an absolutely tragic outfit, but she chose it so at least own it and show how much of a bAdDiE you really are, don't sit with the jacket hiding you every chance you get.

Untitled.png

Also, peep Flossie in the back :LOL:

Reactions: 49
i mean people are obviously going to be curious??? they were inseparable for two years.. they did sponsorships, videos, collabs, literally everything together. it really isn't that shocking that people want to know what happened. its very normal and expected behavior esp how random and abrupt their falling out was? they deff didn't just drift apart... people who drift apart still recognize the other exists. olivia pretends like flossie isn't even a person anymore but okay lol
obviously they did fall out just makes me laugh how people believe everything on here and then go round saying it as facts 😭 they clearly aren’t going to address it anytime soon so people should just let it go

Reactions: 4
Wow. I know she's wearing one of the looks from Miu Miu's SS22 collection that she went to the show in Paris for last September's fashion week but they had so many other options from the same collection that she could've gone for which would've been better imo...

This was almost exactly what she was dressed in:
View attachment 1050354

And then these would have been my choices from the same collection for Olivia:

View attachment 1050359 View attachment 1050360

But with different shoes for her.
This is also so interesting bcos the catwalk outfit is already bad enough but even so the thing that brings it together the tiniest bit are the belts and the sock/shoe situ - which was just totally bypassed by olivia"s outfit

Reactions: 7
Unpopular opinion I thought the outfit was cute af without the coat or with a smaller jacket just not appropriate for the brits, the style was super flattering, but she def should’ve gone for something formal for her first time at this kind of event. I feel bad for her because it’s really her team’s job to tell her she needs a more formal fit, I think people are giving her too much credit saying she purposely chose something edgy.
also is it just me or has she had chin filler? Her chin looks soooo pointy in all the pics she posted

Reactions: 33
that lipstick color + eye makeup makes her look like a walking raccoon corpse what the hell is going on.

I watched Olivias Jamaica vlog and she literally just shoved a casetify ad in there that she filmed in her house clearly when she was back home and not in Jamaica. it just annoys me because like use some creativity? it's not that hard to incorporate it into your Jamaica vlog like all u have to do is say oh help me pick a case from casetify to wear for my resort holiday in Jamaica. it's literally not hard, it's so easy. I don't have one creative bit in my body and even I could do a better job than her. maybe I should start a YouTube lololol

also why does Tilly sound disabled

Last edited:
Reactions: 52
There are a couple of comments on Lewys’ Brit outfit react vid saying Olivia looked a mess loool

Reactions: 2
Whoever did her make up did her so wrong. Like to me if you’re going to wear a “high fashion” look it would make sense for like really natural makeup, plus she really doesn’t need to be caked in foundation since she has such nice skin. And don’t get me started on the raccoon liner and overlined lips… I actually feel a bit sorry for her

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.