Olivia Neill #11 Thrifted jeans hanging down by her knees, everyone notice how skinny I am please!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice in her Jamaica vlog that loads of her hair extensions were falling out? Looks so bad on Samantha Cuswick who literally does her hair for free

Reactions: 36
Ooo im honoured to have created the title! The brits are a joke at this point, seems like anybody can turn up wearing any old tit.
I'll be expecting my invite next year and i'm planning on showing up in a bin bag 🧚‍♂️✨

• Haha
Reactions: 30
olivia's outfit is the definition of 'i'm not like other girls' loool she really thought she was doing something by not wearing an appropriate fit. wants attention for wearing something 'quirky' when it's actually just tragic. surprised there's no dress code, and if there is that she wasn't kicked out for indecent exposure. lewys looks like a knock off matador, his version of la tomatina would be a food fight in the sainsbury's fruit aisle...

• Haha
Reactions: 53
View attachment 1050250She literally pretends Flossie doesn’t exist
Find it odd that she doesn't really try to pretend everything is civil or okay and deliberately posts stuff without flossie because it's bound to stir up talk and goss and she seems to know that. obviously don't know the situation as it's a private matter between the two of them but think it's really nice that flossie is civil about it on her stories instead of just pretending she doesn't exist (not saying either of them are perfect influencers but if you don't want people to talk, it doesn't take much to pretend to be civil online lol).

Reactions: 33
I'm thinking Olivia will take a break from the internet after this, she is not able to handle this level of criticism!

She will def fly back to Belfast for a "wee break" after this fiasco to mammy, daddy and probably John.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
I'm thinking Olivia will take a break from the internet after this, she is not able to handle this level of criticism!

She will def fly back to Belfast for a "wee break" after this fiasco to mammy, daddy and probably John.
has to have a valentine!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wow. I know she's wearing one of the looks from Miu Miu's SS22 collection that she went to the show in Paris for last September's fashion week but they had so many other options from the same collection that she could've gone for which would've been better imo...

This was almost exactly what she was dressed in:
Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 13.07.25.png

And then these would have been my choices from the same collection for Olivia:

Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 13.08.04.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 13.08.17.png

But with different shoes for her.

Reactions: 59
Wow. I know she's wearing one of the looks from Miu Miu's SS22 collection that she went to the show in Paris for last September's fashion week but they had so many other options from the same collection that she could've gone for which would've been better imo...

This was almost exactly what she was dressed in:
View attachment 1050354

And then these would have been my choices from the same collection for Olivia:

View attachment 1050359 View attachment 1050360

But with different shoes for her.
The blue would have been stunning on her, I’m actually gobsmacked they dressed her in that scrap of an outfit

Reactions: 57
I don’t think it’s that bad at all. She’s got the figure to pull anything off. It’s also stirred up plenty of conversation online and made it into Vogue Au and another fashion article so to be honest it’s given her more publicity. Maybe that’s what they went for something edgy to stir up convo and get her noticed

• Haha
Reactions: 46
lola on tiktok live saying olivia was looking ‘phenomenal, a little miu miu moment’ and like a ‘business woman’ 😵💫 dunno what corporate job you’re getting dressed like that…
this just goes to show they've all never worked a day in their lives. have they ever even seen what a person wears to work? my god, they are so tone-deaf and idiotic. i assure u social climber tory friend #23442 olivia isn't dressed like a business woman. I'm sorry but my mates would rip me to shreds if i went anywhere dressed like olivia 💀 olivia and her friends are such fake arse licking morons TO EACHOTHER 😭

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.