Olivia Neill #11 Thrifted jeans hanging down by her knees, everyone notice how skinny I am please!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not trying to bodyshame in any way and I’m sorry if it comes across as it but does anyone else think her skin is aging terribly, possibly from sun bed use? Look at her stomach in this video, I think she’s using a smoothing filter and it came off in this second
its probably just the angle

Reactions: 9
42 second intro to explain that all her mexico/morocco footage got lost lol sure it did.

Is the "I lost all the footage" the youtuber version of 'my dog ate my homework'
she says she lost her footage from her holiday yet somehow still has the footage of the ad she filmed clearly on holiday??? like the car vlog is about her going to bbc radio concert (or should I say it’s about nothing besides driving to the concert) and then it’s just a random advertisement thrown in of her clearly in a hotel room not in the uk. yaah sure olivia you lost your footage but somehow managed to save the ad you pre filmed only!!! I cba with her random lies, does she think ppl believe her?

Reactions: 48
I’m not trying to bodyshame in any way and I’m sorry if it comes across as it but does anyone else think her skin is aging terribly, possibly from sun bed use? Look at her stomach in this video, I think she’s using a smoothing filter and it came off in this second
this is just what skin looks like

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Imagine talking about how you’re scared your career is going down the drain when she clearly has a lot of huge opportunities still. Also she lies to the point that it seems like a genuine issue

Reactions: 14
Sorry if anyones already said this but Jesus what is her sister doing with this ‘yoga school’ craic 😂 don’t think you need to fly to the other side of the world and do 200 hours of training to be a yoga teacher.. talk about how the other half live

• Haha
Reactions: 37
she says she lost her footage from her holiday yet somehow still has the footage of the ad she filmed clearly on holiday??? like the car vlog is about her going to bbc radio concert (or should I say it’s about nothing besides driving to the concert) and then it’s just a random advertisement thrown in of her clearly in a hotel room not in the uk. yaah sure olivia you lost your footage but somehow managed to save the ad you pre filmed only!!! I cba with her random lies, does she think ppl believe her?
She was recently on holiday with her mum and dad I think so I wasn’t too shocked by that. But it does show she throws together her work at the last minute all the time.

I’d be so interested to know the tea from brands about who they try to avoid working with because the influencer can’t meet deadlines and the work is rushed

Reactions: 2
her recent insta story.. if anything stops me following/watching olivia it's gonna be her speaking like tilly

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.