Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her star tooth gem in her new video is genuinely revolting, I kept thinking she had a bit of food stuck on her tooth. Then she mentioned that Tilly did it and I was like oh that makes sense lmao. I love tooth gems but what the actual duck. Also, I didn’t think Tilly’s voice would be that bad but what the actual duck?? Can the person who knows Tilly please confirm if she actually talks like that or if she’s putting it on? honestly insufferable girl. Why is she talking like season one Karen from outnumbered
Can confirm she does indeed have a very high pitched voice, but it wasn't the baby voice that was put on in some clips- you can hear her actual voice in the video in the background etc. She has a very standard posho accent but she does have the whole I've smoked a pack a day for 40 years and I just sucked some helium element. But this is quite common at private school amongst the ditzy airhead girls.

Reactions: 21
I'm 4 minutes into Olivias video and I just heard Tilly speak a single sentence, I have now developed a migraine x

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Omg it’s actually so bad people are gassing tilly up stop it. Also olivia acts like she’s such an amazing friend but they probably weren’t friends until Christmas time I’ve never seen her until this holiday ?

Reactions: 21
The thing that annoyed me was that she spent the full last day in bed and ordered room service, on a once in a lifetime trip to the Caribbean. Probs just trying to seem like Emma chamberlain being a hermit but instead comes off as ungrateful and lazy

Reactions: 31
Omfg someone said in the comments it’s like when Michael got Carol tickets to Sandals Jamaica for xmas and then she breaks up with him in The Office US😭it is EXACTLY that

• Haha
Reactions: 42
why do all young tory Londoners sound like they have smoked 20 fags a day for 20 years?
that was PAINFUL

Reactions: 37
It's not just her voice like someone said earlier she literally strings her sentences like a toddler it's bizarre

Reactions: 29
Who is this Fuzz person and is it a boy or a girl I’m genuinely confused looks a bit boyish here
0B793D56-DFAF-4FBF-90A6-F7A8843159AA.png

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
"we're going to destroy the breakfast buffet" *has the same porridge that she's had every day*

Reactions: 54
Olivia deleted my comment on tik tok about tillys voice and so think she’s doing the same on YouTube

• Haha
Reactions: 22
i give it 2 months before her and tilly stop being friends 💀 i thought olivia and lewys together multiplied how annoying and mean they both r alone... nothing could prepare me for the absolute shitshow tilly and olivia are together

• Haha
Reactions: 36
why is tilly’s tiktok name bumpkin ice baby cardigan is my question? is it meant to be funny or is it meant to be quirky and cute with a slight edge to it? her and olivia both seem so immature like is she 20 or almost 20? bc the two of them sounded like 14 year olds in olivias latest video, laughing at the words vagina and penis. how hilarious ladies!! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 lol! also ngl tilly gives me pennywise vibes

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.