Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why is tilly’s tiktok name bumpkin ice baby cardigan is my question? is it meant to be funny or is it meant to be quirky and cute with a slight edge to it? her and olivia both seem so immature like is she 20 or almost 20? bc the two of them sounded like 14 year olds in olivias latest video, laughing at the words vagina and penis. how hilarious ladies!! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 lol! also ngl tilly gives me pennywise vibes
This is all pure speculation but tilly’s child-like voice, obsession with baby-ness in her usernames etc doesn’t seem the healthiest. I wonder if there’s some (serious) trauma somewhere in her childhood that she still hasn’t worked through hence her child-like regression.

p.s: like I said all speculation! It’s just that I work in healthcare and I’ve seen these behaviors many times in survivors of childhood abuse

he follows her on insta!! Wonder if she’s the inspo for minty’s voice

Reactions: 10
Who is this Fuzz person and is it a boy or a girl I’m genuinely confused looks a bit boyish here
View attachment 1046943
say what u like about olivia idc but i draw the line at fuhzz 😭 you know she is a girl..you just said that to make fun of her appearance. she is really really sweet and has been talking about how insecure she is recently on top of her mental health struggles

• Heart
Reactions: 41
the whole jamaica vlog was a 20 min long triggerrrrrr WHY post your meals if you're just eating lettuce. so so wrong for this to be on the internet and normalised for younger girls to look up to. throw the whole girl away

Reactions: 43
shes always eaten lettuce for meals lol i remember her saying she was so ~starving~ and then for dinner literally had like 2 pieces of lettuce w/vegan chicken or something in it

Reactions: 14
i know i'm harping on the same thing but i was NOT expecting tilly's voice to sound like that even after reading all your posts. sorry but if this raspy ass girl tried to bully me i'd have uno-reversed that tit so quick. the audacity to be a bully when you sound like an animated pig 😭

edit: when she talked about her avocado chips, she literally sounds like this vine

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Late to the vlog but I swear when I first heard Tilly speaking I thought it was Olivia taking the piss doing that “cursive” voice she used to do alllll the time. The pennywise comparison cracked me up lol

Reactions: 22
It’s the brits this eve and I’m eager to see a) what abomination of an outfit Olivia will be wearing and b) whether Flossie and Olivia are in the same box. Assuming they were both invited by the same people and will be sat in the same area

Reactions: 13
Her outfit the brits isn’t terrible it just look like she’s wearing her dads blazer. Also don’t the brits do a lil red carpet moment because that will interesting to her posing on the carpet

Reactions: 3
I found out about this girl when this thread was trending and I’ve been following for a while. The thing is, I have no idea who she is or what she does? She’s obv an attractive girl but not special enough to warrant the amount of followers she has? I also watched her Jamaica vlog yesterday and I was beyond bored. Can someone fill me in please?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.