Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she needs to let go of that eyeliner look it's so unflattering for her

Reactions: 5
I found out about this girl when this thread was trending and Iā€™ve been following for a while. The thing is, I have no idea who she is or what she does? Sheā€™s obv an attractive girl but not special enough to warrant the amount of followers she has? I also watched her Jamaica vlog yesterday and I was beyond bored. Can someone fill me in please?
Nothing too interesting. Sheā€™s from Belfast and tries to market herself as the ā€œirish emma chamberlainā€, sheā€™ll do everything to emulate her but fails miserably everytime, the only thing she hasnā€™t done is skin her and wear her as a skin suit (yet).

She was actually okay as background noise before she moved to London, but since then she has been gasping to keep up with the tory gals, itā€™s embarrassing to watch really. She also had a coke (or possibly ket- the photo was a bit blurry) scandal lol, cokegate if you will, this photo also showed her breaking lockdown rules (but remember, she was super duper sorry and has never done anything like this before šŸ˜”). She seems to have drifted apart from her ex best friend/flatmate Flossie, but looking through their old videos itā€™s likely that Flossie got tired of being treated like gum on the bottom of Oliviaā€™s crocs. Not to mention one of Oliviaā€™s new tory mates taking the piss out of Flossie on live, yet Olivia continued to hang out with her. There have been various rumours about Olivia going after Flossies guy and vice versa, but these strike me as utter bullshit because realistically, if youā€™re best mate shags the guy youā€™re seeing, your other mates WILL pick sides and as they have joint custody of their pet Lewys, that is unlikely.

Sheā€™s also a massive compulsive liar, itā€™s so tragic to see. Itā€™s unnecessary, humiliating and just flat out cringeworthy. I think her USP is literally just being a humongous bullshitter. She has a podcast and god bless the few users who manage to brave an hour of her nonsense tit talking and let us know what sheā€™s going on about. She also had a boyfriend in Belfast, who she seemed to have broken up with because she was moving to London, she then got with big fat n)once hrvy and elmofilms (a creep who leaked photos of them together), and some crappy singer oli? or something who she was meant to go to jamaica with but she went with peppa instead

Reactions: 20
Sheā€™s 100% gonna look back in a few years and be extremely embarrassed that she wore something that tacky to an awards show

Reactions: 47
Olivia is such a naturally gorgeous girl but that outfit is the worst thing Iā€™ve ever seen, trying to dress differently and this stylist really arenā€™t doing her favours

Reactions: 33
Flossieā€™s dress for the award show!
Not a fan but it's a far better effort than the atrocity of an outfit Olivia is wearing.

Looks like someone sneezed an outfit on her and called it a day cuz she's skinny

Reactions: 15
She thinks it's giving fashion but it's an absolute mess, she needs to fire that stylist. I'm sure she actually might have chosen something better herself

Reactions: 15
Why are so many tiktokers being invited ?? Even lovevie Olivia grace to povissey like whatā€™s the reasoning is it bring younger views in?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.