Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah people have speculated on here before that Flossie got with Spencer even though Olivia liked him/had gotten with him
I’m pretty sure it’s common knowledge that flossie and spencer “did bits” long before Olivia moved to london

Reactions: 6
Olivia Neill #11: Thrifted jeans hanging down by her knees, everyone notice how skinny I am please!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
I can back that comment I moved London for uni , my friend was In Joe and juice once having a drink Olivia and that Lola girl sat by her, this was November time no gossip she understood but they do gossip out loud lol

Reactions: 5
as sad as it sounds it prob is true bc for olivia to drop flossie so suddenly like that its obviously there was a big reason that probably makes flossie look bad...otherwise they would talk about it....and i cant rly think of any other reason than boys tbh

Reactions: 5
Tilly's baby voice/ peppa pig voice is the worst thing I've ever heard.

Reactions: 102
I can back that comment I moved London for uni , my friend was In Joe and juice once having a drink Olivia and that Lola girl sat by her, this was November time no gossip she understood but they do gossip out loud lol
oh i’m sure they do and i should have prefaced that i wouldn’t be surprised if that was the reason for the friendship breakdown however, i just find it convenient that people happened to be talking out loud about it in front of that commenter

especially when that was already a rumour

Something is really off with Tilly. Between the “manic” aesthetic posts and her VOICE in Olivia’s vlog?? Putting on a baby voice for the camera, the ultimate pick me

Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.