Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just lost some brain cells reading Tilly's story

Also, why are people commenting on Kate’s video that they would LOVE to chill with them? They’re nasty girls

Also if you’re not a skinny blonde tory you don’t meet the requirements x

Reactions: 54
Tillys spam account makes me want to vom - why is she trying so hard to give off “manic” vibes?

• Sad
Reactions: 53
Spencer and carmie did a say it or shot it and used the Olivia/spencer situation and also answered team flossie or Olivia for click bait but gave 0 tea

Reactions: 2
Carmie is confirmed team Olivia so I’ve made a little ✨diagram✨ to try keep track here
3D710414-4BA4-4239-A984-D68E9AA59EE8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
How is Olivia even still relevant lol she posts like once a month and it’s shite

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She's really living of her sponsor savings at this point since she never posts anything except tiktoks

Reactions: 15
sorry but if it were me and i had this much popularity i would be posting youtube videos etc CONSTANTLY....she's literally at her peak right now and she's just sat back doing nothing? (except for lazy podcast)

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.